SASS Wire Forum

Duelist Wins Club Annual Match

Gold Canyon Kid #43974

Probably doesn't happen very often, so I thought I would mention that Lefty Henderson won overall at the Rio Salado Cowboys (from Mesa, Az) annual match, our anniversary match. He did this shooting duelist. Probably does not happen very often that a duelist shooter wins overall. Four of the stages we shoot have individual trophies for fastest pistol-including reloads, fastest rifle-including reloads, fastest shotgun and fastest 4 gun stage-with 5 shooting positions. For more information see: http://www.riosaladocowboys.com/

Congratulations to all the winners! I believe Shinbone Shooter won the top gun shoot off. Thanks to everyone that worked hard to set up and execute this match.

Lefty is fast. He shows up at our matches in Wisconsin and usually finishes in the top 10 consistantly shooting Classic Cowboy. I wish he would slow down so he would have a more harmonious outcome. Then I'd have a better chance of finishing first. :P

I bet he practices.

Well, Lefty, you've gone and done it. I can hear it now....all those rumblings about "Duelist Friendly" stages......them two handed shooters hate to get beat by a duelist or a gunfighter.....we are just misunderstood.....lol.

KK

This outcome doesn't surprise me.

Good shooting Lefty.

Johnny M.

I don't think that anyone who has been on a posse with Lefty would be too surprised. He is a great shooter and great pard. Congratulations, Lefty! :):D

Archived