SASS Wire Forum

Hernando County Regulators Annual

Arcadia Outlaw, SASS 71385

Well Vengeance Trail is in the books Shady Brady & Fiero Rider & crew did a great job I really enjoyed the match today , raffle prizes including a New Ruger Vaquero ,the lunch was really good as well,posse 1 was alot of fun.Shooting at Hernando is one that I've put on my monthly schedule,check it out sometime.

Congratulations for putting on a really fun match.

THanks AO

Congratulations! to Arcadia Outlaw Top Cowboy & Dynamite Deed Top Cowgirl at the Hernando Co. Regulators annual match "Vengence Trail".

A great match with fun stages, nice door prices and of course good food. Shady Brady, Fiero Rider and the rest of the Hernando gang put on a fun filled day.

Congrats to Kid Romeo 1st place senior & SDG shoot off winner.

POSSE 1 rocked!

Good Luck to Arcadia, Deed and all the other Florida Cowboys/Cowgirls headin' to the Southeast Regional. We expect good news!

Ledge Lady

Woody and I will agree with the rest - This was an outstanding 2 day match, the best annual they have held to date. :rolleyes: We met some new cowboys/cowgirls and had a wonderful time.

Congratulations to Arcadia and Deed.

Guest Chance Ramsay, SASS#18962

Yup, one great match put on by Shady Brady, Ferro, Englishman and the rest of the gang. Congrat's to Arcadia and Dynamite Deed. (kind of prejudice on the Deed part)

Chance & Chancey Lady

Archived