SASS Wire Forum

Looking for a coat for my hubby

Revellee

Wondering if anyone has a size 44 (44Long, if possible) morning coat they'd like to sell? Also called cut-aways, and swallowtails, I think. I can't find a pattern and now it's too late to make one even if I did, 'cause the wool would take too long to get here.

Anyway, would appreciate any help.

Cheers, Revellee

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Howdy I might be able to help you, I have a grey waist coat with tails, sometimes called Prince Albert or Sam Travis from the Alamo, it has black velvet collar, I wear a 46 but its marked 48 the sleeves have velvet cuffs, I've worn it about 10 with my southwest vaquero pants, if you send me your e-mail I can send you a picture. This coat was made custom for me by Horse Fly out of Texas

Good luck

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Howdy I might be able to help you, I have a grey waist coat with tails, sometimes called Prince Albert or Sam Travis from the Alamo, it has black velvet collar, I wear a 46 but its marked 48 the sleeves have velvet cuffs, I've worn it about 10 with my southwest vaquero pants, if you send me your e-mail I can send you a picture. This coat was made custom for me by Horse Fly out of Texas

Good luck

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

EL NEGRO GATO, did you receive my e-mail address? TIA, Revellee

Did yoiu get the picture?

Well, I've got egg on my face! :blush: I think I must have thrown it in the "spam" bin.

Anyhow, thanks so much for trying to help out, but Hubs is really wanting the one I described. A frock coat might work, if it's to his liking (and we're running out of time).

Much obliged, Revellee

Archived