SASS Wire Forum

CAC 2011 B-Western Champion

Ivory

Just wanted to say a big congrats to my husband, Slick, for winning B-Western at CAC this year for the 3rd year in a row and also bringing home the B-Western Champion award for The Triple Crown. Also congrats to my sweet daughter Lily Bleu, for winning the chipmunk category for the 3rd year in a row as well. Love you both bunches!!

Ivory

Congrats Slick.

Who to me is a TRUE CHAMPION. In every way.

Champion shoother

Champion for the game we like to play

Champion for a great family

One of the true good guy in our sport.

Way to go Slick.

Congratulations Slick, my bretherin like no otherin'!!! You do the Prairie Pimps proud. Keep dominatin', and thanks for all of the help! Ringo

Slick,

You did a great job in moving a very large posse along! I would be proud to be on your posse wherever we shoot! Everybody listened and got along, with your direction. Also want to thank you for lending your son to Marshal Big Daddy Jenks and I to help cooking the best fish ever cooked at a CAS match(LOL).

SPECIAL THANKS TO T-BONE, HONEY, NOTHIN, RINGO, BUFFY, AW HECK, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

Slick,

Great job shooting only to be topped by the job you did as a Posse Marshal. Thanks for all your help

to everyone.

Could not have said it any better myownelf..................Posse 2 Rocked...................Bandit

Way to go, Slick! I have so much fun watching you and your whole family shoot and grow up! Of course, I am always most impressed by a man that can marry so out of his class! ;)

Well, I'm prejudice and I'm gona congratulate my favorite shooter of the family.... LILY BLEU. She is an awesome young shooter. And congrats to Slick and Ivory also. Beautiful family.

Y'all dun gud! Sure hope we get to shoot together again in 2012.

Safe travels

..........Widder

Well, I'm prejudice and I'm gona congratulate my favorite shooter of the family.... LILY BLEU. She is an awesome young shooter. And congrats to Slick and Ivory also. Beautiful family.

Y'all dun gud! Sure hope we get to shoot together again in 2012.

Safe travels

..........Widder

I got to watch Lily shoot at the Bayou Blast last spring. I was impressed. Slick ain't bad either.

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful post, it sure is nice to have so many wonderful friends. I consider myself one of the few lucky men to have such a great family at home and on the range. It was a true pleasure getting to be the posse marshal for the best posse ever !!! Posse #2. We are looking forward to seeing each and everyone of you down the trail.

Slick

Congratulations Slick! Loved shooting with ya'll, You did a great job too Ivory! Lily is a darling:)

Thanks, Waterloo! and a BIG congrats to you too!

Ivory

Way to go, Slick! I have so much fun watching you and your whole family shoot and grow up! Of course, I am always most impressed by a man that can marry so out of his class! ;)

Awww,Shucks! :blush: Thanks!

Ivory

Just wanted to say a big congrats to my husband, Slick, for winning B-Western at CAC this year for the 3rd year in a row and also bringing home the B-Western Champion award for The Triple Crown. Also congrats to my sweet daughter Lily Bleu, for winning the chipmunk category for the 3rd year in a row as well. Love you both bunches!!

Ivory

You three are (top hands) i love shooting with you three

The reason at least one of the reson I shoot sass is being with top hands such as yourself and your family.

CONGRATS to all three of you

Joe Boy

Archived