SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co. Regulators this Saturday the 12th

WOODFOX , sass#34179

:FlagAm: The Sandusky Co. Regulators in Gibsonburg Ohio are shootin Saturday the 12th. It's our last shoot of the season so come on out and enjoy some fun Cowboy Action stages . We'll be shootin 6 stages , We'll shoot 3 stop for lunch and shoot 3 more. Registration is from 8am -9:15 Mandatory safety meeting @ 9:30 and match will follow meeting . The side match will be speed rifle @8:30 .Breakfast and lunch is avaliable in our club house for a additional fee .

Hope to see ya all Woodfox :rolleyes:

Weather wasn't just 'better', it was almost perfect after the sun burned off the morning chill. Some breeze to help the black powder contingent.

Heartfelt thanks from one of the Michigan crew to all the Sandusky hard workers who put on an exemplary shoot time after time. :D

See you next Spring :)

BN'W

:wub::wub: Thank You Curtice Clay and Creek Bottom Cate for a great year you have always made our shoots enjoyable and fun . Every shoot gets better and better Thank You .

:wub: Woodfox :wub:

A great big THANKS to Curtice, Cate, Ma, Hoss and all the other cowboys who made Saturday's shoot such a great time! I had a ball. Only shot one stage clean all day long but still had a fun day. Thanks again and I can't wait for Spring to roll around. :lol:

Deadeye

A great big THANKS to Curtice, Cate, Ma, Hoss and all the other cowboys who made Saturday's shoot such a great time! I had a ball. Only shot one stage clean all day long but still had a fun day. Thanks again and I can't wait for Spring to roll around. :lol:

Deadeye

+1 on that. I'm blaming my misses on the gusty wind!

S.P. :FlagAm:

:wub::wub: Thank You Curtice Clay and Creek Bottom Cate for a great year you have always made our shoots enjoyable and fun . Every shoot gets better and better Thank You .

:wub: Woodfox :wub:

I'll give a diitoes on that. I had some fresh stitches on a growth that was removed behind my ear and was advised not to shoot. I missed going beleive me. I missed all you folks too. Hope to see ya'll Sat. at Firelands, weather is supposed to be 50 ish. Rye

Archived