SASS Wire Forum

rossi double, good books for sale

Howdy all,

First up is a nice Rossi Overland 20 bore double. Very good condition shooter, asking $375 shipped to your FFL.

Next is a copy of Hell, I Was There by Elmer Keith. SIGNED BY MR. KEITH asking $125 shipped.

Also a great 1961 copy of Sixguns by Keith, no dust jacket, asking $75 shipped.

Last is a copy of Smith & Wesson 1857-1945 singed by Roy Jinks asking $100 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

Is the book Hell I Was There autographed by Mr. Keith, or does it have a gummed label with his signature attached inside?

Duffield

Any chance on e-mailing pictures of the Rossi? Does it have the 28" or 20" barrels?

What part of Indiana are you in? Maybe we could do a FTF.

Regards

JW

the gunsmith, got a picture or two of the Rossi 20 ga.? I've got a good 12 ga. but it just blows me back up against the wall (hopefully there's a wall to stop me :wacko: ) Anyway, I've just about decided to go to a 20 or 16.

Thanks, Revellee

I love my Rossi 20 gauge coach gun. I think it is the same as this one bees.

I was a little surprised that ya need to break it open before you cock the right hammer back cause it gets in the way of the breach lever. Mine is not the Greener bolt version so this may not be the same with that style breach.

It are light and pointy. A little less recoil than the 12 gauge same type gun.

Shameless

Pictures of the Rossi please..I am interested.

rsmhd_1@charter.net

Gunsmith;

I'm interested in this Rossi if you could get some pictures to me at mcbasranch@gmail.com maybe we could setup a FTF since we're both in the Hoosier state.

Regards

JW

Archived