SASS Wire Forum

Need help identifying & free stuff

Charlie Whiskers

When my uncle passed away some time back I was given some of his reloading items.In those I found these bushings for a shot shell reloader.Not sure what happened to the reloader and I can't remember what make it was.These bushings are from a company called Sovereign Industries.I googled them and it seems they're now into janitorial supplies.Anyway;they looked to be about the same size as my Mec9000 bushings,but aren't.My Mec uses a shot bar and powder bushings.These are bushings for both.These measure a tad bigger than the Mec.My Mec powder bushings are .785 X .93 and the SI ones are .81 X .95.So,they won't work.The shot bushings measure .73 X .95.Since the Mec uses a shot bar,they do me no good.Anyone that knows what these fit are welcome to them for shipping costs.The powder bushings are lettered E F H and R.The shot bushings are numbered 3 6 7 8 9 and 10.Also in the box is was a Lyman turret style reloader with what looks like a set of rifle dies.I'm guessing 270?.No powder setup for it though.That's also a freebie.It's got some rust on it from sitting for so long.Same goes with that.Free to whoever wants it for just the cost of shipping.IF it's worth shipping costs.

OK....ty Carlos.I remember seeing the reloader back in the 60's when I was a teen and didn't pay much attention to it.I think it went when the family sold the farm in 03 because it wasn't in the stuff I got from my surviving uncle.So,anyone with a PW need some bushings?

Got hold of a friend with a PW reloader.These bushings won't fit his.So,I'm still wondering if anyone can tell me what they do fit.I have NO idea what brand of reloader it was.Back in the 60's I couldn't have cared less about reloading stuff.The boxes the bushings came in have a yellow circle logo with the company name in the yellow and a goldish crown above it.Maybe that might help.

Archived