SASS Wire Forum

Whiskey and Bucky

Apache Hawk 60642

Any one hear from them lately ?

Tryed to PM and E-Mule them and they're not recieving messages.

Getting a little worryed here about'em.

They may not be home Hawk. Whiskey Girl lost her mother earlier in the week. Bucky posted a note about it.

I would they have other things on their minds besides the likes of us.

I am sure they will be back when they feel the need to talk.

Whiskey and Bucky are from the same town I'm from, Lake Charles, Louisiana. If Whiskey's family is still living there they have quite a drive there and back from Atlanta, Georgia area. Lake Charles is in Southwest LA, on I-10 about 40 miles from the Texas border.

They are still in my prayers...praying for safe travels and for the hand of God to help them through this tough time.

I buried my father in Lake Charles 8 years ago and still have trouble with that from time to time. I'm going to Houston to be with my family for Thanksgiving and we'll be stopping off to visit Daddy's grave site. I kind of look forward to it and kind of don't. If you've buried your parents you can probably identify with those feelings.

BMC, I thing you are right...when they are ready to talk about it they'll be back on the Wire. Interesting how you get new family members when you start shooting SASS and visit with folks here on the Wire. I'da never thought that when I started on my SASS journey.

Whiskey and Bucky are from the same town I'm from, Lake Charles, Louisiana. If Whiskey's family is still living there they have quite a drive there and back from Atlanta, Georgia area. Lake Charles is in Southwest LA, on I-10 about 40 miles from the Texas border.

They are still in my prayers...praying for safe travels and for the hand of God to help them through this tough time.

I buried my father in Lake Charles 8 years ago and still have trouble with that from time to time. I'm going to Houston to be with my family for Thanksgiving and we'll be stopping off to visit Daddy's grave site. I kind of look forward to it and kind of don't. If you've buried your parents you can probably identify with those feelings.

BMC, I thing you are right...when they are ready to talk about it they'll be back on the Wire. Interesting how you get new family members when you start shooting SASS and visit with folks here on the Wire. I'da never thought that when I started on my SASS journey.

I was a trucker and know just where Lake Charles is. And like you, I lost my Dad in 94. I miss him so much. And like you, my SASS family has grown by leaps and bounds. I was just wondering if they had contacted any one yet. I know how Whiskey gets when she is pissed. And I would think she is pissed, and hurt right now. So I am a little worryed, but seeing how you reminded me about the distance, I feel a little better. Thank You !!

You fellows are correct about the SASS family. Some of the best people I know, I have never met and would not know them if I passed them on the street. But through the computer I have learned their character and shared their triumphs and their pain. It is truly extended family.

I lost my Father in 1978 and my Mother in 1994. I miss each of them every day. It never gets easy, but it does get easier with time.

Whiskey Girl and Bucky are in my prayers also. May God keep them both safe.

Bucky and Whiskey Girl, if you get a change to read this, just know and feel that I pray for the Lord's healing and comforting hand for you guys all the time. !!!

Howdy Hawk, I don't want to even pretend that I know what is going on with Whiskey & Bucky.

That said, I lost my Ma' on August 15th, and She was very unhealthy, and it didn't come as

a suprise, as She had been on the Good Lords Barrowed Time, for Years.

She Knew it, and we did too. But when She passed, I didn't talk to much ta' anyone for a month

or so, and Believe me, I have some VERY, VERY Close Friends (Family Really)all SASS Folks.

People I have stayed over at their home overnight, Many a night, and with Ma too.

It was really Rough to speak to people, I had to make a lot of calls to all of Ma's Close Friends

and Family members to tell them What had happened, and I cryed, More than I cared too.

Anyway, I Know in my heart, Whiskey & Bucky will be back on the wire here before Ya' know it.

And I Believe They Know, You and Lots of Others here have them in Prayer right now.

I don't know if I have helped a small bit Hawk, but this is my intention, to help.

Wimp

Howdy Friends - and a big emphasis on the word Friends! We spent Wednesday travelling from North Ga to SW La. Made good time going - 10.5 hrs, still a gruelling trip. Funeral services for Whiskeys mother were on Thursday and spent the rest of the day with family. Drove home yesterday and got in late last night. Love going back home but always hate that gruelling drive. But the drive there and back was uneventful, no car troubles,no major traffic jams and no tickets, so that was good. 12 hrs to drive back, my behind still aches. Did spot a Bass Pro Shops/Outdoor World outside of Baton Rouge that was convienently located next to the interstate, so took the opportunity to oogle the goods and stock up on some reloading supplies. We were going to try and make our home clubs monthly match today but were feeling a bit fatigued so decided to sleep late instead. Thank you for all the good thoughts and prayers. I am sure Whiskey will be back to her prolific posting self real soon.

Bucky

Howdy Friends - and a big emphasis on the word Friends! We spent Wednesday travelling from North Ga to SW La. Made good time going - 10.5 hrs, still a gruelling trip. Funeral services for Whiskeys mother were on Thursday and spent the rest of the day with family. Drove home yesterday and got in late last night. Love going back home but always hate that gruelling drive. But the drive there and back was uneventful, no car troubles,no major traffic jams and no tickets, so that was good. 12 hrs to drive back, my behind still aches. Did spot a Bass Pro Shops/Outdoor World outside of Baton Rouge that was convienently located next to the interstate, so took the opportunity to oogle the goods and stock up on some reloading supplies. We were going to try and make our home clubs monthly match today but were feeling a bit fatigued so decided to sleep late instead. Thank you for all the good thoughts and prayers. I am sure Whiskey will be back to her prolific posting self real soon.

Bucky

I hope so... please give her a hug for me... And tell her I am so sorry.. hugs.. Deja

Archived