SASS Wire Forum

NYC man sues to recreate his wedding

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/Divorced_Man_Suing_Photographer_To_Redo_Wedding_133238623.html

A New York City man has filed a lawsuit seeking $48,000 to recreate his 2003 wedding, even though the marriage ended in divorce.

The New York Times reports that Todd Remis sued H & H Photographers claiming that the photographers missed the last dance and the bouquet toss.

Remis wants to be repaid the $4,100 cost of the photography. He also wants $48,000 to recreate the entire wedding and fly the principals to New York so the celebration can be re-shot by another photographer.

The studio says that might be difficult since the bride has returned to her native Latvia.

An owner of the studio called the case "an abuse of the legal system."

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/Divorced_Man_Suing_Photographer_To_Redo_Wedding_133238623.html

A New York City man has filed a lawsuit seeking $48,000 to recreate his 2003 wedding, even though the marriage ended in divorce.

The New York Times reports that Todd Remis sued H & H Photographers claiming that the photographers missed the last dance and the bouquet toss.

Remis wants to be repaid the $4,100 cost of the photography. He also wants $48,000 to recreate the entire wedding and fly the principals to New York so the celebration can be re-shot by another photographer.

The studio says that might be difficult since the bride has returned to her native Latvia.

An owner of the studio called the case "an abuse of the legal system."

Haven't seen it to that extreme but when I had a photo business I carried insurance for client grievances and technical issues such as equipment failure.

Knock on wood I never had to use it but stranger stuff has happened.

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Archived