SASS Wire Forum

Thanks Grizzly Dave!

My sources tell me that our good friend Grizzly Dave put on a fund raising stage at Comin' Atcha that raised $332 for the Cowboy Memorial Chapel Fund.

Many thanks to Grizz and all the shooters at Comin' Atcha for helping the Chapel Fund. We are going to be over $45,000 with this money. And the folks at Comin' Atcha are also getting a chance to win a firearm being raffled off by T-Bone Dooley as a fund raiser as well. More info will be posted as to how that goes later this weekend.

Thanks again to all!!

My sources tell me that our good friend Grizzly Dave put on a fund raising stage at Comin' Atcha that raised $332 for the Cowboy Memorial Chapel Fund.

Many thanks to Grizz and all the shooters at Comin' Atcha for helping the Chapel Fund. We are going to be over $45,000 with this money. And the folks at Comin' Atcha are also getting a chance to win a firearm being raffled off by T-Bone Dooley as a fund raiser as well. More info will be posted as to how that goes later this weekend.

Thanks again to all!!

THANK YA", THANK YA", THANK YA Grizz !!!!

and THANK YA', THANK YA', THANK YA' ta' T-Bone and Everyone Else that Donated to the Cause !!!!!

Great Work !!!!!

T-Bone donated a pistol, everyone who donated and shot the stage today got an entry into a drawing for it. don't know if there is anything more than that.

They say no good dead goes unpunished, my punishment was somehow splitting the back on my one and only pair of shooting pants.

So, since I am blessed to be on the afternoon shooting shift tomorrow, we'll run to Walmart for needle, thread, duct tape and staples.

Sigh, me feet hurt!

Tired Grizz

:o

Weren't no one standin' behind ya, were there?!?!

:D

Have fun down there, Grizz! Try not to w**k too hard!!!

Let me add my thanks for doin' what yer doin'!

~EE Taft~

Many thanks to Sheriff Oso and Jack Houston who helped me run the fund raising stage! I couldn't have done it without their help!

It was great to meet and chat with Long Jim Hancock about the chapel project, and it sounds like other clubs and matches may have found inspiration from my feeble efforts.

Don't forget to buy your tickets for the Chapel raffles soon! I imagine they will cut off online sales a week or so before the convention.

Grizz

Archived