SASS Wire Forum

Cutter's Raiders

spittoon otool

Hey, who's going to Cutter's this weekend, supposed to be sunny and 57 degrees! I bet the weather bottom falls out after this shoot. Better make this one.

Spittoon

There is a group of six from Michigan coming and there are some pretty fast shooters in that group.....that's all I've got to say about that.

KK

There is a group of six from Michigan coming and there are some pretty fast shooters in that group.....that's all I've got to say about that.

KK

Is the Rockford super posse coming down? Hey Ketchum, Slo-mo, Duece, and that other feller whose name I can't think of...hope to see ya this weekend!

Spittoon

KK

Northerners !!!

I'll ride in Friday evening and I'll give all comers a run for....the bottom top ten... :)

Iwl be schuting FCGF sat..................................................in TX.....Iwl du yuze prowde, Izza hopin :rolleyes:

Cheyenne :lol:

Is the Rockford super posse coming down? Hey Ketchum, Slo-mo, Duece, and that other feller whose name I can't think of...hope to see ya this weekend!

Spittoon

Spittoon!!! I was planning on coming on down with the other boys but work (poor excuse I know) has gotten in the way. :angry:

I wish that I could be there. I had a great time at the last match I attended (two years ago). Sooo have fun without me. :angry::angry::angry:

KQ

Heeee Haaa Matthew Duncan.. Ya must be the only one there.. :unsure: Its know wonder your winnin.. :blush: I heard tell ya southern Rebs like playin with your own self..(poker that is) :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Well where are y'all?

Playing poker and in less then an hour I've cleaned out everyone that's here!

Mathew; I think you will find that the majority of the crew is at the NRA banquet in Burboun. Sorry, I won't make it. Second night home from the hospital with my wife....ps she is doing well. I won't make the shoot tomorrow.....I am doing some police training. Shoot well and tell the boys from Michigan hello for me.

KK

Great match today. Perfect weather. I had a great time until I went to load my guns in the car. Thanks for your help Matthew and Bloodwashed. I might still be there without your help.

Scores are posted! <Click Here>

Perfect day.

Morning sun quickly took the frost of the ground.

Tempature in the 50s.

Just enough breeze to clear the smoke from Buffalo Bruce's cannon loads. :mellow:

Pit Master. Who would have thought it would take that many 12 guage loads to get your van unlocked? :o

Heee Haaa ..It was fun shootin with ya-all(southern talk for "yous-guys)..Thanks.. ;)

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. Thanks for putting up with us straight-faced,no fun havein ,Michigan Cowboys... :D You must of drawn the "short" straw ta lead our possee.. :)

Heee Haaa Mathew Duncan.. Those Damm Yankee's did it again.. :P

Y'all should be glad I wasn't there - would have whooped y'all to the moon and back! :lol:

Sounmds like it was great day - glad fun was had by all.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Heee Haaa ..It was fun shootin with ya-all(southern talk for "yous-guys)..Thanks.. ;)

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. Thanks for putting up with us straight-faced,no fun havein ,Michigan Cowboys... :D You must of drawn the "short" straw ta lead our possee.. :)

Heee Haaa Mathew Duncan.. Those Damm Yankee's did it again.. :P

Hey Mingo,

I didn't draw no short straw........They didn't even let me draw one.......it was kinda like "tag your it" ...

Hey I had a blast with you guys...........oh who wuz that feller you an Deuce had with ya -----reload MO er somethin like that????? He's got some wierd mo-jo er sumthin cuz when ya laugh at him ya turn around an do the same dadburn thing he done. HeeHeeee........had a blast......and there was only 41 shooters sothey didn't give out the Cadeelak...gotta be 50 shooters fer that award........so even tho ya won it ya can't have it...see ya

Blood Washed

Heee Haaa.. "Toon" it was good seein ya again.. :) I'll see ya in May..

Heee Haaa.. Blood-Washed Did ya notice the 400lb Buckaroo we had with us.. :huh: We brought him along soes you Indeeanner fellas didn't rough us up too much.. :P:P

Archived