SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: Ruger Old Arrmies

McCandless

I need to part with about a dozen guns, to make room for something else... :blink: (no I ain't a dealer in any way, shape, form, or fashion. I just got more'n I can possibly ever use)... So, here's the first two:

:FlagAm:

(SOLD) 2 Ruger Old Armies, 7-1/2" barrels, fixed sights, Stainless, with wood Eagle Gunfighter Checkered Grips. Comes with original hard cases, manuals, nipple wrenches, and Rosewood grips. 1250.00 covers the guns, shipping, and insurance in CONUS.

:FlagAm:

These pistols are my backups, and have only been shot in one match. They are in excellent condition. Y'all know what these look like, but if you want pictures, let me know your e-mail address. Give me a bit to snap some pix, resize 'em and I'll e-mule them to you. (SOLD)

Thanks!

Duc McC

I'll take 'em. Sent you a private e-mail. Rgds, Jess

2 Ruger Old Armies, 7-1/2" barrels, fixed sights, Stainless... 1250.00...

:blink:

Holy Crap! These things have gone through the roof! Only four years ago, I was picking these things up in the upper $200 to mid $300 range! The ten I have could now bring over $6000?? :blink: :blink: In all fairness, two have adjustable sights, so maybe only $5500... :lol:

Howdy,

Just got back from SouthEast Regional... Guns are still for sale. Jess Ducky, you've got first shot if you still wants 'em. Haven't received your e-mail. Shoot me another (the e-mule address is jnmcc@nc.rr.com ), or drop me a PM.

Thanks!

Duc McC

Just got back myself, spent weekend at the gunshow and then shot a match yesterday. Yep, still want 'em, thanks for the e-mail you sent, sent you a reply. Check's on the way. Rgds, Jess

Archived