SASS Wire Forum

Utah State Wild Bunch Match

Major Pain

It's not too late to register for the Utah State Wild Bunch Match coming soon to sunny and beautiful St. George, Utah! A great time will be had by all on Friday November 11th and Saturday November 12th. It's a beautiful time of the year and a great venue where we'll have 10 stages, some really terrific and fun side matches and a "man on man" or ladies as the case may be "shoot-off." There will be a shotgun challenge, a free lunch and a terrific costume contest that will be fun for all! All this for $50.00. Call Dixie Bell right away to get signed up (435-627-2942) today!!! If you snooze you lose! Come on down or up depending on your location. :P

Major Payne :FlagAm:

It's not too late to register for the Utah State Wild Bunch Match coming soon to sunny and beautiful St. George, Utah! A great time will be had by all on Friday November 11th and Saturday November 12th. It's a beautiful time of the year and a great venue where we'll have 10 stages, some really terrific and fun side matches and a "man on man" or ladies as the case may be "shoot-off." There will be a shotgun challenge, a free lunch and a terrific costume contest that will be fun for all! All this for $50.00. Call Dixie Bell right away to get signed up (435-627-2942) today!!! If you snooze you lose! Come on down or up depending on your location. :P

Major Payne :FlagAm:

BTT

i'll be there.

i figured "what the heck..."

i haven't been to st. george since last month for the geezer games.

one month is enough time for the statute of limitations to expire on any ALLEDGED activities...right?

Archived