SASS Wire Forum

Firelands Wednesday

Rye Miles #13621

This Wed. Nov 2 is the last Wed. shoot for the year. The weather is supposed to be 63 degrees and sunny! How 'bout that?? Indian summer for our last shoot. Sign up 8:30, shoot at 9:30, 5 stages, $5.00 , no lunch but there will be prizes for all who attend! C'mon shoot and oh yea NO CATEGORIES!!!

WB jOSEY WALES OKAY

RYE

Weather looks to be nice.

Sunny & 61 degrees for the high.

Too bad I'm working :angry:

--Dawg

Weather looks to be nice.

Sunny & 61 degrees for the high.

Too bad I'm working :angry:

--Dawg

Aren't you comin down with sumthin yet? Feelin kinda queezy, upset stomach.? C'mon Dawg, you'll have waaaaay more fun that workin! Guarandamteed!:) Rye

63 degrees Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!Did ya hear that? It's November for gosh sakes. C'mon out and enjoy some shootin', Rye B) B)

Enjoy the day boys!

I'll be slaving over a hot chalkboard wishing I was with ya!

See ya at Tusco this Saturday.

--Dawg

We will be there.I can't believe this is the last shoot on a Wed. Might have a good crowd since it's going to be very nice out. Will be thinking of you Prairie Dawg slaving away at your chalk board. I'd call in sick....MissUs Dad

We will be there.I can't believe this is the last shoot on a Wed. Might have a good crowd since it's going to be very nice out. Will be thinking of you Prairie Dawg slaving away at your chalk board. I'd call in sick....MissUs Dad

It sure is gonna be nice can hardly wait. Poor Dawg slaving away, let's shoot 12 stages!!!:P Rye

Archived