SASS Wire Forum

Great fun at Outlaw Camp

J-BAR #18287

Congratulations to Ozark Outlaw, Ozark Red and their crew for a lot of smoky fun this weekend at their range near Heber Springs, Arkansas. The blackpowder smoke did not obscure the beauty of Fall in the Ozarks. Competition was as hot as the barrels and brass, and everyone came away a winner!

Put this one on your list for next year.

Enjoyed shooting with you yesterday, J Bar. Mayhem on the Mountain was a blast! I can't say I am a blackpowder convert, I'm still cleaning the crud out of my '73. Had to strip that sucker down to bare bones last night.

But I will be back next year, just in the smokeless category!

Ozark Outlaw and Ozark Red are great people, they worked real hard to make it a great shoot, and it was.

Congratulations to Ozark Outlaw, Ozark Red and their crew for a lot of smoky fun this weekend at their range near Heber Springs, Arkansas. The blackpowder smoke did not obscure the beauty of Fall in the Ozarks. Competition was as hot as the barrels and brass, and everyone came away a winner!

Put this one on your list for next year.

On my list. Sorry that I missed it. I did thorougly enjoy shooting with you guys earlier this month. :D You are a great bunch of foks and I am proud to have met you. I would, though, like an explanation of the "Lightning Jamming" phenomenon that grabbed my Lightning while I was with you. :ph34r: One of my posse members asked how my Lightning worked.

Very reliable, says I. KAboom Jammo-matic :excl: Got to be sumtin down there. Worked without flaw yesterday at our annual "Slaying of the Pumpkins"

Somebody got some 'splainin' to do. I don't know if I can stand the humiliation again. :unsure:

Guess I may have to buy that '66 musket that Beans wants to sell me :excl:

All kidding aside; Outlaw Camp is a GREAT place to shoot!

Coriolis effect... Your Lightning got confused moving so far so fast. You gotta come down and stay longer, doncha know!

Archived