SASS Wire Forum

Tusco Charity Shoot with Josey Wales Category Next Saturday November 5th

Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329

Well Pards, it's time for the Tusco Long Riders Charity Shoot once again.

All proceeds go to a local "Give a Christmas" campaign.

And we'll have a Josey Wales category too, for all you pistoleros!

5 stages of shooting fun, each with 5 shotgun targets for your Josey Wales pleasure.

You need 5 pistolas for this category.

Me? Well I'm using an 1858 Remmie snubbie and a Ruger Old Army snubbie for my "pistol" pistols........A 7 1/2" Old army for my "shotgun" pistol..........and my 12" Buntline old armies for my "rifle" pistols.

Of course, we'll have all the other normal categories too!

So, gather your guns together, load up some ammo & we'll see you at Tusco on Saturday, November 5.

--Prairie "Josey Wales" Dawg

5 stages of shooting fun, each with 5 shotgun targets for your Josey Wales pleasure.

Me? Well I'm using an 1858 Remmie snubbie and a Ruger Old Army snubbie for my "pistol" pistols........A 7 1/2" Old army for my "shotgun" pistol..........and my 12" Buntline old armies for my "rifle" pistols.

So, gather your guns together, load up some ammo & we'll see you at Tusco on Saturday, November 5.

Dawg, I am shore anxious to shoot my 18" buntlines against ya, but it looks like the next chance will be in May. Kay has her thing in Indy on Monday and we will be there a few days. Sure miss not making this match....it's gonna be a good one. See ya down the trail my friend.

KK

We'll miss ya Karl.

Be praying that Kay's day goes well.

--Dawg

Don't forget bring a dish to share for lunch! Can't wait til Saturday! Weather is looking good.. for now..

We will also be voting on the TG agenda in the morning!

See you Saturday.. Buckaroo Bubba

I'll be there but no Josey Wales for me. My thumb aches after shooting duelist with only 50 rounds!!!! Imagine after 100.....arrrggghh...................I'll be smokin' it up though. Good shoot, great pards and good charity. Rye B)

Rye........Here's the cure.......

Shoot yer "pistol" pistols gunfighter & that will give yer left thumb something to do! :lol:

--Dawg

Rye........Here's the cure.......

Shoot yer "pistol" pistols gunfighter & that will give yer left thumb something to do! :lol:

--Dawg

You really wanna beat me don't ya?:lol:

Hey Rye:

Check out the OVV scores from last Saturday :o

--Dawg

Wow less than a second! But ya beat me.:angry:

I'll be there but no Josey Wales for me. My thumb aches after shooting duelist with only 50 rounds!!!! Imagine after 100.....arrrggghh...................I'll be smokin' it up though. Good shoot, great pards and good charity. Rye B)

Hey Rye, quit sucking on your thumb and it won't hurt. :o:P:lol:

Alright..................Let's all do our thumb exercises to prepare for a Josey Wales Saturday...................................................

Hup--2--3--4

Hup--2--3--4

Finger--thumb--finger--thumb..............................

Rye--do 100x each day until Saturday

--Dawg

54 degrees and sunny for Saturday!!! Can't wait to shoot those pistols!!! Maybe just maybe we can setup out in the open!!! Would be the first time all year!

Charity shoots are one of the best things that our sport does....

Hey Rye, quit sucking on your thumb and it won't hurt. :o:P:lol:

Aww man, that stops me from eating so I can lose more weight!:lol:

Hey Bubba:

A pair of 12" "Buntline" ROAs

A 3.5" ROA

A pair of 7.5" Ruger Vaqueros

Looks to be an "all-Ruger" day

Too Much Fun!

--Dawg

You say you are going to shoot Josey Wales? How you gonna do that without shooting a Walker or Dragoon?

I will have a new unfired Uberti Walker on the table for sale. Man up and own the ultimate blackpowder

revolver. LOL! I will see you all tomorrow morning.

Charlie

Great shoot today, weather was very nice a little cool but sunny. We had a "rowdy" posse that was alot of fun. Thanks Dawg, Bubba and Moosetracks ya'll put on a good shoot. We raised quite a bit of $$$$ for the needy kids in Midvale and Barnhill.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THEM :wub:

Thanks for the good shoot! Rye-- pleasure to have you on the same posse! :rolleyes: We had a really fun time!

We had a great posse, it was fun. Hope to shoot with ya again, Rye B)

Thank you all for coming out and joining us! I will try to get a final dollar amount of our donation to the Midvale/Barnhill Shared Christmas program. I am sure it's going to help out greatly. Thank you to all of our very generous cowboys and cowgirls. Your the best.

We will not be shooting in December. Our next shoot at Tusco will be the first Saturday in January.

Everyone have a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Buckaroo Bubba

Archived