SASS Wire Forum

Savage Bolt Action .177 HMR Rifle 93R17 BTVS

Tucson Twin

Savage Bolt Action .177 HMR Rifle Model: 93R17 BTVS

This rifle looks like new. Inherited this rifle from a family member who probably never shot this rife. I have shot 50 rounds through it and it is a very sweet rifle. This rifle has the AccuTrigger, a revolutionary design that gives the shooter the flexibility to set the trigger pull to individual preference without have to pay a gunsmith to adjust it.

It has a Nikon Buckmaster scope 4.5x14x40 SF, This BDC riflescope have four ballistic circles for aiming points for ranging as far out as 600 yards and features a side focus adjustment for parallax-free sighting. Precise ¼" or 1⁄8" MOA audible windage and elevation adjustments. I still have its box and the lifetime full warranty card. Brownells list is $309.99. Rifle lists new for $476. Will sell rifle and scope for $535, rifle only $350. Shipping and any other fees extra.

Link to Savage Arms page for this rifle: http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/model/93R17BTVS

• 4 weeks later...

Savage Bolt Action .177 HMR Rifle Model: 93R17 BTVS

This rifle looks like new. Inherited this rifle from a family member who probably never shot this rife. I have shot 50 rounds through it and it is a very sweet rifle. This rifle has the AccuTrigger, a revolutionary design that gives the shooter the flexibility to set the trigger pull to individual preference without have to pay a gunsmith to adjust it.

It has a Nikon Buckmaster scope 4.5x14x40 SF, This BDC riflescope have four ballistic circles for aiming points for ranging as far out as 600 yards and features a side focus adjustment for parallax-free sighting. Precise ¼" or 1⁄8" MOA audible windage and elevation adjustments. I still have its box and the lifetime full warranty card. Brownells list is $309.99. Rifle lists new for $476. Will sell rifle and scope for $535, rifle only $350. Shipping and any other fees extra.

Link to Savage Arms page for this rifle: http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/model/93R17BTVS

Wpould love to have tje complete package. Send me a PM with address to send $'s and FFL info with total amount. That is if fees and shipping isn't out of site.

My FFL will take it directly from you with copy of DL included.

Regards

No Limit

Archived