SASS Wire Forum

4tRod and Chili Pepper Kid

Both 4tRod and Chili Pepper Kid are in this months chronicle!

Chili Pepper's is doing the Iowa State Championship's proud in Indianola, IA. If you have never been to Indianola it is a very beautiful place. Make sure you visit Simpson College it is one of the prettiest college campus in the US of A. and Indianola is host to a balloon festival every year (they still have that don't they?)

Guest Henry Horns SASS #19579L

Haven't got my Chronicle yet, but Chili is a pard to "ride the river with".

He makes great Salsa, Smooooth "PIE", and even brings "Millstream" Rootbeer from time to time. B)

Ooo Rah, C.P.Kid

Henry & Hazel

p.s.

O'course we all know what a B) Pard 40 Rod is.

H&H

He is this nutty guy in CA who invited me to the first GLB and from there I fell in love with all the nutty guys and gals out here.. lol.. Fortys is simply well known nut.. lol

It's not even the first of the month yet, and you have already received yours, usually don't get mine until around the 7th or so, can't wait to see it Merry Meg, have to agree with HH, he is a pard to ride the river with, all around good guy, I'm talking about CPK which I'm sure Forty Rod is to, just don't know him, just what he posts is all, someday maybe I'm meet him at one of the lunchs they have monthly.

All for now JD Trampas

P.S. Yes they still have the balloon festival MM

Gave C.P. Kid my cell phone # and I'll be dipped, if he didn't call me dat same day !!

Must have talked about all things SASS and a few non-SASS fer over two hours. A few pards and pardettes have my cell # but, C.P.Kid is da only one to call.

Don't know bout ridi' da river stuff" but I'd ride point fer him on any trail at any time !!!

Darn Big Fifty's and Wimpys.. too.. geesh.. we have a class act in SASS... I am so darn impressed.. Thanks guys for all you have done .. and for being good looking cowboys your whole lives and family men!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs.. Deja

• 2 weeks later...

Thank ya'all fer the kind comments.. Can't wait to get the Chronicle!!!

CPK

CPK has a recipe for "Cat Killer Salsa" that will make you want to speak Spanish all night long.

GOOOOOD Stuff.

It would be nice if I got mine, no one that I have talked to has there's yet, usually get it around the 3rd or 4th of the month, never past the 7th of the month.

I have to agree with Noz on the salsa, hmmmmmmmmmm good

All for now JD Trampas ( waiting ) hopefully today, no mail Fri

Archived