SASS Wire Forum

Why do gangster thugs hold gun sideways?

Cause that's the way it came in the box...:lol:

http://shitwehate.co..._pistol_aim.jpg

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Cause they're idiots???:blink:

Think about it seriously for just one minute. Which way does the muzzle travel when you squeeze one off? Now, if you are aiming into a group of people standing in a cluster, what is the more efficient method of spraying the group for the most likely possibility of multiple hits, with the muzzle travelling hiher in a verticle pattern, or with the muzzle travelling to the left (if right-handed) with a horizontal pattern? :o It's more likely going to hit more people horizontally than vertically (think drive-by). Ever watch the cop videos when they are standing just a few feet away from the bad guys, both cop and bad-guy are dumping their clips shooting vertically and not one round hits either person? Think about that for just a bit, seriously.

I wondered about this myself several years ago and I actually started practicing this technique shooting horizontally with my right hand and using this logic I found that I can spray a multiple target area sideways (horizontally) much more effectively than firing vertically. Any of you vets out there serve as squad gunner with an M-60? Did they teach you to move from side-to-side when laying down cover fire? They did us Navy pukes when assigned to the gun-tubs on board ship.

Just another perspective from left-field.

Bodine

I suppose that's all fine and dandy....., if you're not AIMING! Machinegunners are NOT firing aimed fire, they are firing suppressive fire. Not meant to necessarily hit anything, just keep the enemy's heads down. If I'm shooting at a specific enemy, I'm aiming at him. With my sights.

yo yo I be down wit dat fo sho.

word up home skillit.

Ya' know....now I have this vision of you Grizz shootin' cowboy with your britches saggin' down so low we see your underbritches... :o:wacko::blink:

OOOOoooo......

Now I got to go find the Pepto Bismol......

Ya' know....now I have this vision of you Grizz shootin' cowboy with your britches saggin' down so low we see your underbritches... :o:wacko::blink:

OOOOoooo......

Now I got to go find the Pepto Bismol......

That's all we need...a saggy-pants category!

Boss Hoss, does that mean there ain't no left-handed gangstas? Or do they make a version with reversible sights? :rolleyes:

Boss Hoss, does that mean there ain't no left-handed gangstas? Or do they make a version with reversible sights? :rolleyes:

I am sure they can be flip-flopped - just like a politician.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived