SASS Wire Forum

Brookfield Shot today

BADEYEBOB,SASS#21365

There was some brave souls that came out today to shoot. Yes it rained all day and it was cold... Other then that it was a good day..That was tough saying that with a straight face ..Dirty Dale came without his charming wife... Was told the day was not to her liking ... As it was Dirty Dale won the day with top shooter.....All my guns are cleaned and oiled and readdy to do it again..Some of us are hard learners ... Thanks to Joe and the Boys for having the Shoot ... Bad Eye

There was some brave souls that came out today to shoot. Yes it rained all day and it was cold... Other then that it was a good day..That was tough saying that with a straight face ..Dirty Dale came without his charming wife... Was told the day was not to her liking ... As it was Dirty Dale won the day with top shooter.....All my guns are cleaned and oiled and readdy to do it again..Some of us are hard learners ... Thanks to Joe and the Boys for having the Shoot ... Bad Eye

Sorry to have missed the match, but you are right Badeye, the day was not to my liking, weather that is. I was actually busy getting a costume ready for the Southeast Regional, in a warm, dry environment ;) . The good news is that the costume is almost done, with cordinated jewelry, after all, the Gemstone, has to have her Gems.....anyways, disapointed to have missed our last chance for a local match, as one of our favorite shooter friends would say (John Derringer), "It was my last chance for Greatness". Dirty Dale said he wasn't cold, but just little wet. He also told me that you got all 3 of the rabbit bonus targets.. and he is jealous, because he only got 2. Good Job Bob !

Would you believe that I had to stay home and get my costume ready too? No,I didn't think so. Actually,I was asked if I would come out to my old work place and work on a project that I started last week.I thought the money would be nice.I sure did miss everybody though.Brookfield is always a great shoot and a lot of fun.

Archived