SASS Wire Forum

FS: San Pedro Saddlery rig.

1. San Pedro Saddlery competitor rig. 7 adjustment holes center hole measuring 43". Holsters were made for Colts with up to 5.5" barrel, but fit new Vaqueros nicely as well. Matching .45 caliber bullet slide. with 8 single 12ga. loops set up on pairs. Holster have some wear with one splitting slightly at the lip.He used it for about a year. Lots of life in this rig. It's quality stuff. I know he waited over three years for it and paid quite a bit for it. $200 shipped.

2.SOLD.Kirkpatrick Longhunter shotshell belt. Holds 24 shells in pairs. .45 caliber bullet slide in center of belt. 5 adjustment holes measure 40" to center one. Very little use on this belt. Excellent shape. $95 shipped.SOLD TO DREAM CHASER

First "I'll take it posted here gets it. Pics can be seen here GREEENRIVERS LEATHER . All the cash from these sales is going directly to Greeenrivers widow. Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Deuce,

I tried to pm you but it would not take it.

Will you take $80, shipped, for the Longhunter shotgun belt and you keep the 45 slide? If so I want it. I assume the shotgun slots are for 12 gauge but haven't look back at the ad to confirm.

I won't be back on the computer till this afternoon.

Dream Chaser SASS#79316 aka Nenette McHenry of McAllen, Texas

Just posted: New to SASS. WTB Rig and then found this offer.

Cimarron Frontier 4 3/4 .357. Do you think that they would fit? What does the buckle look like?

Hip size buckle to middle hole 42".

Does this belt have loops-hope not-

Thank you

K Ash Maverick # 93628

Austin, TX

wnrs001@yahoo.com

Archived