SASS Wire Forum

Brrrr.....getting chilly here!

Subdeacon Joe

That's winter-time down here on the Gulf Coast! :rolleyes: We're still doin' mid-80's as highs and sticky 60's at night. Skeeters are particularly bad right now too. I could hardly enjoy my cigar and beverage on the front porch the other night cuz of them lil devils.

I guess my point is, it ain't all that bad, Joe! :)

Chick

That's winter-time down here on the Gulf Coast! :rolleyes: We're still doin' mid-80's as highs and sticky 60's at night. Skeeters are particularly bad right now too. I could hardly enjoy my cigar and beverage on the front porch the other night cuz of them lil devils.

I guess my point is, it ain't all that bad, Joe! :)

Chick

I was kind of poking fun at the folks around Colorado - looks like it has been snowing in a good part of it already. ;)

This is almost dead on average for this time of year for us.

I think I will go jump in my pool and swim over to the thermometer and look at it. I don't stop swimming till late Oct or early Nov. Last year was Nov 11th, Veterans Day. Then I have to wait till March or April to start again. Life's tough when livin' in SoCal. :lol: Just sayin'

Big Jake

I think I will go jump in my pool and swim over to the thermometer and look at it. I don't stop swimming till late Oct or early Nov. Last year was Nov 11th, Veterans Day. Then I have to wait till March or April to start again. Life's tough when livin' in SoCal. :lol: Just sayin'

Big Jake

P.S. air temp is 75 and sunny, water is 72 degrees.

Hard to track Bobwhite quail, Hal. :)

They take BIG steps.

Pheasants do too, when they fly. :lol:

Not much experience wid pheasants,

but I've tracked more than a few Quail an Grouse,

trailin' dem little chicken-scatches in da' snow :D

There is a bunch of all yall that I think I hate. Why don't you come visit the end of January. I'll show you a real good time. <_<

The cold will make 'em like a Ken doll..........lol

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

It's been in the thirty's at night but 50's during the day, snowing in western nebraska and Denver. I got out my snowshoes and winter parka. BURRRRRR

Keep warm

Regards ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Down to 59 right now..Brrrrrrr

supposed to get down to 40 for low this weekend.......just in time for me to shoot thru :angry: :angry: :angry:

Onlyest 43 here in the woodlands.

That be Fahrenheit degrees.

That would be only 6.1 in Canada.

Archived