SASS Wire Forum

Colorado Pards,

Chili Ron

8 inches in Cheyenne, just about stopped. The news says NOCO is worse. Heck, it's just weather, back up to the 50's for the weekend. Better than the 90's. I'd rather sweat shoveling snow than sitting around in the heat of the summer!

LL'

If you are really from Co.. you don't put the shorts away till December even if it does snow. :lol:

Got my shorts on now as I type this....but the fire is going in the fireplace (since 5 AM) and it is 71 in the family room B)

Got maybe 6 inches on my deck off the master bedroom. Still snowing.

Helda - I never put the shorts away, I've been known to wear them in any month of the year. Then again I was born in Boulder, so I might be a little crazy.

Grizz,

MIGHT????? :)

Painted Filly

LOL Filly, OK, I AM at least a little crazy! At least I had enough brain cells left to escape Boulder at some point.

Texas is looking mighty good right about now!

Grizz

Heck, I can't remember the last time I wore shorts!

With my ghostly white legs......I'd scare everyone away!

I don't mind the idea of snow in Colorado one bit......but I do want to get there before Kansas gets buried in snow!

I hate bein' stuck in Kansas!!

Hope to be there sometime around the 1st!

~EE(who also can't remember the last time I posted on the WIRE)Taft~

Twenty miles east of Colorado Springs we have about 4" on the grass and next to nothing on the roads - the ground is too warm since it was 60+ yesterday. Most places the snow will be gone by tomorrow night. It may hang around in the high country for a while. Back in the 60 for the weekend!

Colorado Cowboys have a monthly in 10 days, 40 minutes west of Woodland Park (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

Salud!

eGG

LOL Filly, OK, I AM at least a little crazy! At least I had enough brain cells left to escape Boulder at some point.

Texas is looking mighty good right about now!

Grizz

My favorite definition of Boulder: Thirty-five square miles surrounded by reality.

Only 2" on the ground so far here on the South end of the state. But it's comin' down at a pretty good clip and startin to build up on the pavement.

Twenty miles east of Colorado Springs we have about 4" on the grass and next to nothing on the roads - the ground is too warm since it was 60+ yesterday. Most places the snow will be gone by tomorrow night. It may hang around in the high country for a while. Back in the 60 for the weekend!

Colorado Cowboys have a monthly in 10 days, 40 minutes west of Woodland Park (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

Salud!

eGG

Yeah, if I can get there by the 1st of NOVEMBER! .....I might make that one! :D

We're just tryin' to get the last of the move details worked out and we'll be off and runnin'!

The suspense is killin' me!

~EE Taft~

Nary a flake here. Life is good.

And I don't even own a pair of shorts. Sagebrush is too thick. :lol:

We live at 8,700 fett about 40 miles west of Colorado Springs. We have 12 inches, or more, as of this evening. Supposed to clear out tomorrow. Forecast is for a low of 9 degrees tonight. Brrrr.

Well, we're getting enough up here to begin the annual father/son one-on-one "tackle" football season!

Whiskey James

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/andym45/football2.jpg

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/andym45/football1.jpg

When I was in my early 20s, my room mates and I used to do that, it was a gas. The neighbor teenager would often play as well, until that one time...hey, it was tackle football after all, and his leg wasn't broken, seem to remember something about a messed up knee, but I drank a fair amount back then and the details are foggy.

Archived