SASS Wire Forum

WILD BUNCH (the movie) AMMO

Powder Monkey

45 ACP - HARD BALL - 230 Grain FMJ - Full Metal Jacket

(or) 200 Grain FMJ - Full Metal Jacket

1,000 Rounds - 20 Bags of 50 Rounds per Bag = $340.00 plus Shipping

This is NEW Factory Ammunition.

I have Chronographed this ammo and it runs 920 - 930 fps.

Disclaimer: The WILD BUNCH was a gang of 11 outlaws that operated in the Midwest around 1913. They used Colt 1911 Automatics in addition to other weapons.

THANKS!

Most clubs will throw you out on your ear if they even see a Full Metal Jacket round.

They're illegal for Wild Bunch, dangerous on our steel targets and should NOT be advertised as being appropriate for use in either WBAS or any SASS categories.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

HOWDY!

What brand of factory ammo? Reloadable (not steal or aluminum cases)?

The ammo is Brass Case, Boxer Primed, so reloadable. Manufactured by "The Bulletworks"

You really should remove the reference to this being Wild Bunch Ammo for those that do not know about the lead only. Yes, done. I realize that some may assume it to imply SASS shooting, not the gang of outlaws.

THANKS!

I would have gone with FUTURE WILD BUNCH BRASS - TARGET AMMUNITION - DO NOT USE ON STEEL TARGETS.

I have sold alot of stuff via direct mail advertizing. The general public are cattle, they need to be lead. These bullets ain't lead.

Shameless

Most clubs will throw you out on your ear if they even see a Full Metal Jacket round.

They're illegal for Wild Bunch, dangerous on our steel targets and should NOT be advertised as being appropriate for use in either WBAS or any SASS categories.

Why kant sumbody that dont want a item posted just STFU & go on bout his own bizzness?

Boss , tried to send you a PM , but it wouldn't go thru.

There is more to this than is obvious now. Rex :lol:

Ma dam PMin went south long with my smilie usin wen the NEW wire came long-----

Asked fer help but nun came- (insert sad face here)

Fergot- email is hossfly1950@hotmail.com

Archived