SASS Wire Forum

Vacation Time

Hellfire # 35333L

Well, after spending a lot of money, we leave the cold,rain and always cloudly skies for the land of sun.

We'll depart Vancouver,WA. at 0900 in the AM for sunny southern California for 2 months..Then 2 months in Arizona

parking our 5th wheel just down the road from winter range,,Hope to shoot something every day. Clays,trap,benchrest

I don't care which,just shoot.After winter range we'll call home for a weather report. If its still raining we'll go somewhere else for another month.....Not on a schedule

For my pards up here,,,Don't forget your duster, there predicting a long rainy season this year..

Hellfire and Lucky Lucy.

while youre driftin around, i suggest you consider shooting the yuma az annual in january.

http://www.yumamatchmasters.com/cowboy_division.html

there is also the northfield raid in panarama so cal in nov. http://www.psc-northfield.org/

theres always something to do out our way. where in so cal will you be?

Planning on it as long as get my reservation at lake Martinez..Its a military campgroung 30 miles north of Yuma.Can't call for reservation till 2 dec.

Already got the app's filled out and in my briefcase....Same for Winter range...If you live in the sun,I'll find you.

First stop is 2 months in San Diego...Got 3 local clubs to shoot at and a guy set up to load my ammo....

Hellfire and lucky Lucy

Mike,

I think its time we got you in the Match Director program..What say you.....??????????

Hellfire

DANG! And I was just now telling a co-worker how nice it is up in the PNW and how much we wanted to get back there.

We MIGHT see you guys at Winter Range this year, if the gold dust don't run out. We'll see.

Have a good winter.

Charlie

Archived