SASS Wire Forum

SASS matches October 29th and 30th

Lethal Larry, SASS #58429

Well pards with the much anticipated Southwest Regional SASS match, Comin At Cha, just 2 weeks away if any of you would like to shoot a Saturday and/or Sunday just one week before it for a "warm up" or for equipment or ammo check we invite you to shoot with the Texas Ten Horns at Jacob's Plain. Range set up at 8:30, safety meeting at 9:30 and the shooting starts right after that. Weather is supposed to be great so come join us.

Check out our new website at www.texas10horns.com.

Last weekend before Comin' at Cha.

If you are driving from the West on I40 please consider a worthy cause combined with a fun day of shooting with the Gruesome Gulch Gang near Plainview, Texas

http://www.gruesomegulchgang.com/

Look on the Home page for the Brad Finch benefit shoot, October 29, 2011. Registration fee is up to you, what ever you can afford.

Olen

Go shoot somewhere and tell somebody about SASS when you stop for gas or dinner. If your in the area of CAC, come on down and help with the shoot through... We'll leave the light on... T-Bone

Yep, I saw on your website that your match is full now...WoW! 400 shooters. I hope the match is as great as it usually is and everyone has a great time.

Also, Halloween Shoot at Cleburne...

I'll be shooting Comin' At Cha this weekend..(Shoot Thru)

Good luck Jack with the shoot thru.

Archived