SASS Wire Forum

Comin At Cha "Garage Sale"

Slick McClade

Well unless I missed the thread (which is very possible)I have not seen one on the garage Sale for Comin At Cha.

So lets see what's going to be there !!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING ?????

I have lots of slightly used scully and wahmaker shirts and paints --- $10 each

Several froak coats (sold new for 200-300) for only $50 each

4 New in the box hats - $50 each

I also have new with tag scully and wahmaker shirts $20

and new with tag scully and wahmaker paints $30

See ya at the Garage Sale

Slick

Slick, there was one a week or two back.

I'll be bringing several genuine Stetson hats, a sheepskin coat, some 9mm dies, wild rag and sleeve garter set, and whatever else I can find to drag along. Miz Grizz may bring some of the beaded baubles she makes.

Shoot fire, just thought of a couple more things if I can find them in the garage...

I've got a set of Dillon 44 mag dies and kit. A RCBS set in 50 EXP with sizing and Dillon kit.

Got some assorted shirts and a friggin' pair of pants that I swear must have shrunk because they say 34 but I can no longer get my FAT A** in them...and breathe... :huh:

Got some CCI small pistol primers. :lol: although I would trade for anything Large pistol, yes, even CCI.

Well unless I missed the thread (which is very possible)I have not seen one on the garage Sale for Comin At Cha.

So lets see what's going to be there !!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING ?????

I have lots of slightly used scully and wahmaker shirts and paints --- $10 each

Several froak coats (sold new for 200-300) for only $50 each

4 New in the box hats - $50 each

I also have new with tag scully and wahmaker shirts $20

and new with tag scully and wahmaker paints $30

See ya at the Garage Sale

Slick

Geeze, I didn't know Wah-Maker and Skully made Paints!!! :unsure: Or Froaks :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couple of Slightly Used Personal Gunrigs

Shotgunbelts

Double Gun Cases

Screwdrivers (screwdriver set in antlers w/sheaths)

Loading strips, lever wraps, Butt Covers

Boots

Hats

Shirts

cleaning brushes

Wild Bunch Mag Pouches

other stuff

Since I am not having to teach RO classes this year I plan to make the sale the main part of my day brings guns (thinking of selling one of my SKBs and 73s), hats, clothing, leather goods, spotting scope, and more. For the ladies I am bring a beautiful semi-saloon dress that Cactus Concha made Miss Ann several years ago and was worn only a few times.

see ya there.

bb

Since I am not having to teach RO classes this year I plan to make the sale the main part of my day brings guns (thinking of selling one of my SKBs and 73s), hats, clothing, leather goods, spotting scope, and more. For the ladies I am bring a beautiful semi-saloon dress that Cactus Concha made Miss Ann several years ago and was worn only a few times.

see ya there.

bb

What size is the dress?

I am with ya there Grizz, I am huntin for a 73, will be bringing my Colt .22 conversion unit for a 1911, I got it when I was 18, many,many years ago!

Ranger, I'll try not to drool on it too much then. I got a powerful want to buy a 73 but it was between making the trip, or staying home and buying a rifle, not enough money to do both, decided to make the trip.

Griz, 73 would be a Codymatic 357, Billy Boots Model which is 24" cut to 19" rolled crown(often called black powder crown), white bead front sight and flat top rear,and elk hide butt plate cover & lever wrap.

CL, thought I might e-mail you about dress but you got back to this post first. Dress is around size 8, maybe a touch larger (38-32),beautiful blue with some gold trim. I remember Roy Roger's daughter-in-law was having one made simular about the same time as Miss Ann, but in different color. May even have a picture of the two gals together at Concha's booth at EOT in CA about 2003 or 2004. Anyway, sure want you to take a look at it, know you will like it.

Griz, 73 would be a Codymatic 357, Billy Boots Model which is 24" cut to 19" rolled crown(often called black powder crown), white bead front sight and flat top rear,and elk hide butt plate cover & lever wrap.

CL, thought I might e-mail you about dress but you got back to this post first. Dress is around size 8, maybe a touch larger (38-32),beautiful blue with some gold trim. I remember Roy Roger's daughter-in-law was having one made simular about the same time as Miss Ann, but in different color. May even have a picture of the two gals together at Concha's booth at EOT in CA about 2003 or 2004. Anyway, sure want you to take a look at it, know you will like it.

Oh man I am drooling already! That sounds like one heck of a nice rifle! And it sounds like just the right size for a mountain dwarf like me.

As it turns out we are looking for another 73 also.

Sooooo

I would like to take a look at both the 73 and the dress.

We will be there this weekend for the shoot through and then back at the ranch on Wednesday next week.

As it turns out we are looking for another 73 also.

Sooooo

I would like to take a look at both the 73 and the dress.

We will be there this weekend for the shoot through and then back at the ranch on Wednesday next week.

If you'd quit breaking them, you wouldn't need another one! :D

I'm thinking I'd better get busy and save up to buy a 73 before CL buys them all up! :D

I've got a set of Dillon 44 mag dies and kit. A RCBS set in 50 EXP with sizing and Dillon kit.

Got some assorted shirts and a friggin' pair of pants that I swear must have shrunk because they say 34 but I can no longer get my FAT A** in them...and breathe... :huh:

Got some CCI small pistol primers. :lol: although I would trade for anything Large pistol, yes, even CCI.

Friggin' pants? Is that some new style of pants? No, wait, I don't think I want to know! :D

Slick, I'm selling that really extra fancy fully engraved 1866 20'' in 45 lc and a pair of SS Ruger Vaqueros Tuned and ready for Classic Cowboy also in 45lc... OR I might Buy some new guns!!! What ever happens we are gonna have a great time. See Ya in a few days..

Anybody looking for some gunbelts, i'm sending some up there. They are sized from 32"-38", and they are all SanPedro leather NOS. Most have 38/357 loops, but some have 45/44 loops. Priced to sell!! Will be in the "Big Barn", sending with a pard.

Capt Hill B)

Got lots to sell. Especially if I knew there was any interest. An as new vaquero 357 4 5/8 blue, possibly Two Blue 5 1/2 old 45 Vaquero's. a Buffalo Clasic as new in 45-70 and a 44 Mag no Saftey Rossi as well as a '97.

Slick, there was one a week or two back.

I'll be bringing several genuine Stetson hats, a sheepskin coat, some 9mm dies, wild rag and sleeve garter set, and whatever else I can find to drag along. Miz Grizz may bring some of the beaded baubles she makes.

Shoot fire, just thought of a couple more things if I can find them in the garage...

Grizz,

Any them hats black and 7-1/4. The thing I am wearing in my pix is old, dirty and limp, like everything else...

Olen

I'm glad you asked Slick. I cleaned out the safe. I' bringin the following guns.

2 - SKB 100 12 gauge shotguns. Both are untouched and in good working order. Both have a some bluing rubbed off under the receiver from carrying them, one a little more than the other. One for $900 the other for $800.

A Marlin 1894C 357 w/ Longhunter one piece firing pin and springs, and leather lever wrap. Slicked up a little, but still could use some work. Never shot in a match. Like new. I was working on this for my wife and found one already done, so never used this one. With box and papers. $500

A Uberti/Navy Arms 73 SRC in 44-40 20" barrel w/ Cowboys and Indians 5th Gen short stroke and gold bead. Action work done by Jim Bowie at the Cowboys and Indians store. Great condition, used very little. $1,000

An original Winchester 94 in 38-55 w/ 26" barrel. Looks like it was reblued, and very nice job. This is an early gun w/ serial #5388X. $800

Colt SAA w/ 4-5/8" barrel in 44 special. Beautiful bluing and white ivory type grips. Hardly even a turn ring on the cylinder. In a wooden presentation case. $950

2- Ruger BH Buckeye specials in 38-40 and 10mm. These have 6-1/2" barrels and both cylinders with them. In the original boxes. One like new the other shows slight turn ring. $650 & $600

1 Ruger Vaquero in 45 Colt, Blue/CCH w/ 4-5/8" barrel. Very good condition w/ engraving on back strap "Marshall Trinity" and on the bottom of the grip frame "S.A.S.S. 18484". $450

1 Ruger Vaquero 44 Mag w/ 4-5/8" barrel Blue/CCH. Has Wolfe Springs and a very slick action. Not sure who did the work, but they did good. In original box. $450

1 Ruger Vaquero 44 Mag w/ 5-1/2" barrel Blue/CCH. Has Wolfe Springs and a very slick action. Not sure who did the work, but they did good. $450

I can't wait!!!

Wheelgun Luke :FlagAm:

Grizz,

Any them hats black and 7-1/4. The thing I am wearing in my pix is old, dirty and limp, like everything else...

Olen

Nope, sorry. Only blacks I have are the one I wear and my wife's hat that she doesn't wear but my daughter has taken a shine to.

Doc Holliday Hat(worn once to banquet) 7 1/4

Engraved Set SS Original Vaqueros 4 3/4 Barrels with Coyote Cap Action Jobs, Buff Horn Eagle Gunfighter Grips

Couple Shirts

Gun Screwdriver

73 Parts

Other Stuff

Hello Slick, I got a couple guns for sale/trade, they're listed here.

Browning - BAR Belgium w/engraving, 30-06, bluing in great shape, stock has a few dings on it, $750.00

Win. 1897 (NRA grade mint) never been reblued, 12ga. 28"mod., $900.00

Win. 1897 12ga cowboy gun, worked over ready to shoot, $425.00

Browning A5, Belgium, 12ga w/factory slug barrel w/sites, gun bluing some wear; stock cracked and repaired, still good shooter, $375.00

Andrew Fryberg .38s&w pocket pistol (top break) excellent condition, very good shooter, $250.00

Marlin 1894 cowboy edition, 45LC w/24"Oct. barrel, marble tang site, mernicle butt cover, lever wrap, Cody C. action work, gun is like new, $750.00

Excited about CAC, lets go shoot. crosscut hardy

Archived