SASS Wire Forum

I JUST FIGURED HOW TO RANK HIGHER AT SHOOTS

Korupt Karl

I don't know if any of yall do this, but I go and look at the match results and figure where I would have placed if I hadn't missed so many dang targets.

At a two day this past weekend I would have moved from 10th position to 5th overall if I wouldn't have had a P, several misses and a squib that left 4 rounds in the pistol.

So, as I see it, I don't need to "cherry pick" a category to move up.....I just got to look at my front sight a bit more, practice, try to keep my concentration, do a better job of reloading.....and Oh, by the way have a good time....and I always do. Keep reminding meownself that this is just a game.

My good friend Montana Longhair was topgun....yeh, haw.

KK

SHOTGUN Karl........SHOTGUN.

Settle in on your favorite shotgun and PRACTICE!

Yep, gettin rid of misses helps alittle also.

Oh Yea.......CONGRATS on winning your category this weekend.

Jedi GFer's rock!

..........Widder

Hey KK,

here's a plan for you to improve and start shootin like a champeeeeen.

While your down in Florida this winter, HIRE Fireball to teach you how to shoot the Rifle, Pistols AND the 97. He can turn you into a Cyborg Shootin Machine.

Ifn anyone can help ya, the Legendary Fireball can.

Ifn I had your money, that is what I would do! :D:D:D

..........Widder

Boy!! you're a slow learner as I had been tellin' ya this fer years. Kin I hep ya too? Ye ha!!

Boy!! you're a slow learner as I had been tellin' ya this fer years. Kin I hep ya too? Ye ha!!

Hey Preacher; Looking forward to seeing you and the crew.....Last Stand is getting close.

KK

I asked Lefty Longridge once how I could do better in matches. His answer was, "shoot faster and don't miss as much". Pretty clear and easy to understand. Gets right to the heart of the issue, I think.... :)

I did that with last year's Comin at Cha scores, if I hadn't had a P and 5 misses for the match instead of 319th I would have been right around 300.

Goal is for under 300 this year, we'll see how that works out for me...

Wow, shoot faster and don't miss, humph...never thought of that, think I'll try it!:P :P

Actually I think the Korupt One may be sandbagging. :blink: You ever get to see him show off his intergalactic ping pong champion style you'd understand what I mean! :lol:

I suppose practice, and actually hitting the targets is a more honest way to move up than giving the competition brownies laced with ex-lax. :D

Note to self....

Don't eat any brownies that Grizz offers

Archived