SASS Wire Forum

Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation

Samuel "Doc" Eells

Congrats my friend. Prior to the match, my mouth wrote some very big checks and you proved my @$$ could not cash them! I just want to sincerely and openly congratulate you on winning this coveted title not once, but 2 years in a row. No easy task! Enjoyed yours and Anita's fellowship this weekend and will look forward to the next time our trails meet.

For those who don't know, Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation is shot with .44's or larger, full case of black powder with a 250 grain bullet crunched on top! Yes they buck!

Congrats Jasper and let me go on record that Eells eats crow better than most and he will also "man up" and admit when his mouth has overloaded his A$$.....but he shore does serve some nice hospitality "lemonade".

KK

Congratulations to Jackalope.

Ole Jackalope shoots the Vehement loads all the time. HE IS DA MAN!

Congrats to Doc also. Hope we cross paths again soon.

..........Widder

Woo Hoo!

So glad to hear that JJ did well. I'm even happier that JJ, Anita, and my new BFF, Doc Eells, are friends. They are a great bunch of hard-working folks who know how to enjoy themselves on and off the range and work to make matches better for all of us.

I couldn't be happier to read your post, Doc!

:wub: y'alls!

Allie Mo

Jackalope shot the big CHN loads like it was nothing. Congratulations!

Have to say that Doc took his defeat well. Got a special award,as well.

Harley.

Congrats to Jackalope! You are right Harley, Doc did take it graciously...So I wonder where that special award is this morning? Did it take it's place among all the other awards... or did he take it to bed?LOL :rolleyes:;)

Doc.. you prove no matter what happens.. you can still have a good time :)

Congrats to all the other winners at Possum Trot.. our Ohio crew did pretty well.. and it was great meeting new cowboys/cowgirls.. I had a blast... can't wait to see you all again and its sad this will be the last.. but the people are what make it. Thanks to all who made it a success and all the hard work you put into making this a great match!

Blue Hare

Congrats to Jackalope, and to Doc for bein' the man he is! I got one of them trophies and it hangs from the rearview mirror of my ol' Jeep truck 'cause I'm so proud of it!

Hey Doc!! see you in a few days!!

Congratulations to Jackalope.

Ole Jackalope shoots the Vehement loads all the time. HE IS DA MAN!

Congrats to Doc also. Hope we cross paths again soon.

..........Widder

Well Widder, thanks for the thought with the congrats for me, but it all goes to Jackalope! My award will have a prominent place, not with the others, maybe on a make shift flag pole on the gun cart or camper. Widder, I won the not so coveted possum! That is what you get when you finish dead last in the over all! But man is it fun shootin big black! Now, off to clean my guns! Again, great job JJ.

Hey to my BFF Allie!

Congrats to Jackalope, not only was he CHN, he was Top Tennessee Shooter and Anita was Top Tennessee Lady Shooter. Congrats to all the winners and all who came to play.

A special Congratulations to Blue Boy, the oldest active shooter in SASS and the Spirit of the Game winner on Posse 1-2.

Randy

Congrats to Jackalope, not only was he CHN, he was Top Tennessee Shooter and Anita was Top Tennessee Lady Shooter. Congrats to all the winners and all who came to play.

A special Congratulations to Blue Boy, the oldest active shooter in SASS and the Spirit of the Game winner on Posse 1-2.

Randy

Randy,

I know you got the award for Blue Boy, but there is a buckle that goes with it. I have his buckle and one for Imis for placing third in Josey Wales.

Was a great match, wasn't it?

Jackalope, Jackalope he's our man... ;) Way to go ! Again. Congrats to everyone! So Doc, you had a bad match, we all know how good of a shooter you are. You did liven up the saloon with the pumpkin pie eating! :lol: I will miss Possum Trot very much, but it is only a place. The club itself is still going on. We will be going on to Copperhead's place. It will be even better.

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Doc Eells, you're a class act and a good pard. Any friend of Allie Mo's is a friend of mine.

I reckon we both better bring along some giant-sized buckets of Whoop A$$ when we square off for the Champeen hat at Copperhead Joe's place next year.

The Vegas bookmakers are predicting a closer race in 2012, but, as Charlie Daniels says,

"The South's gonna do it again...and again!"

Jackalope

Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7

Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation 2010, 2011, and beyond...

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Doc Eells, you're a class act and a good pard. Any friend of Allie Mo's is a friend of mine.

I reckon we both better bring along some giant-sized buckets of Whoop A$$ when we square off for the Champeen hat at Copperhead Joe's place next year.

The Vegas bookmakers are predicting a closer race in 2012, but, as Charlie Daniels says,

"The South's gonna do it again...and again!"

Jackalope

Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7

I will look forward to meeting you, you transplanted California not really a southern boy, on the range next year. I also look forward to sipping a cocktail with ya at the end of the day as well! Again, Congratulations!

Cocktails? Looking forward to it.

Truth be told, I was born and raised in South Dakota and temporarily visited California (and many other places) while on tour with the USAF.

The South's gotta deal with me now.

Jackalope

Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7

Archived