SASS Wire Forum

Missouri State Shoot at Branson

Granny Annie SASS #37063

Inquiring minds just have to know!!!

Top Lady? Top Fellow? Category winners?

Sure wish this shoot was at a different time of year as we would love to go but we're in the middle of harvest up here. Oh well!!

Everyone that participated was a winner Grannie, You know that :lol:

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Other top shooters:

Doc Hurd - 49er

Frisco Red - Wrangler

Evil Ellie - Lady YG

Bubba Kid - YG

Katie Scarlet - Ladies Duelist

Missouri Lefty - Buckaroo

and a whole bunch more I can't remember.

Sure wish this club would post scores.

At least for there State Championship.

Actually Al, last years State scores are on their website. I believe last year was the first year that they actually posted them. You kind of have to search for them, but they are there. They don't post their monthly scores, at least not that I have ever been able to find them. When we were members we used to get the monthly scores mailed to us.

Thanks for the post, Smokie. As always you guys put on a heck of a shoot and party. I will be back again next year as soon as I know the datesI will book my hotel. Congrats to ALL the winners!!!

Last weekend was my first Show Me Shootout. It won't be my last. We had a great time. I got to meet some really great people, including Deadwood Slim, on Posse 10.

Posse 10, you know the posse with all the men in skirts (er, kilts.)

Oh, the scores are posted.

Good job Southern Missouri Rangers. You all are the best.

Heey, Rufus!!! I heered you was the MISSOURI STATE CHAMPEEN DUELIST!

Congratulations!! Guess that's one way to make sure you'll be at the U.S. Open next year.

Hot Dog! Good shootin'!! Sorry I missed it.

Angus

Well, you know I have always been known as a cheap bastard. I get two shoots for the price of one.

Thanks again BAM

2011 was my second Show Me Shootout and it will continue to be on my calendar each year. Great people, well run match, great food, music and fun. Met a great bunch of new people and spent time with old friends. Looking forward to next year. Thanks Smokie and the Southern Missouri Rangers for a great match and the hard work and time invested.

Archived