SASS Wire Forum

Deployed Pard needs some help

sash

Hi folks. I'm an infantry soldier currently deployed in Afghanistan. I tried to order some videos from the Mercantile, but they won't ship to an APO address. Can somebody post the email address for those fine folks so I can try to work something out? I've got a dvd player on my computer, and would love to watch some matches or a shooting techniques video when I come in from patrols. Right now, I'm having to make do with Open Range and Tombstone videos, and I have just about memorized the dialogue, I've seen them so many times! :-)

Thanks for any help.

SSG Steven Ashmore

Co C, 1-179 IN

Hi folks. I'm an infantry soldier currently deployed in Afghanistan. I tried to order some videos from the Mercantile, but they won't ship to an APO address. Can somebody post the email address for those fine folks so I can try to work something out? I've got a dvd player on my computer, and would love to watch some matches or a shooting techniques video when I come in from patrols. Right now, I'm having to make do with Open Range and Tombstone videos, and I have just about memorized the dialogue, I've seen them so many times! :-)

Thanks for any help.

SSG Steven Ashmore

Co C, 1-179 IN

Steven....send me your mailing address I have a couple of horse opera's I can send ya :FlagAm:

Is there anything else we can send you and your comrades in arms ?

I appreciate the kind offer. We're pretty well fixed. Being dismounted and based on a very small COP, we don't have lots of "luxuries," but we honestly don't lack for much. Thoughts and prayers are the best thing to send.

You might want to go to the members only site and Long Hunter has videos....also Doc Shaprios site has a lot of good help videos.

KK

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I reckon my question would be, "WHY DON'T YOU SEND TO APO ADDRESSES???".

Thanks to the Pards who are helping him out.

MG

If you can't work something out PM me I'll have them send to my address and we will get it to you by mail! thanks for picking up the fight from this old dog, hoo-aah!

Rafe :FlagAm:

Sash, thank you for your service. We appreciate it!

Rafe, if you need any help, please let me know.

Buckeye Pete :FlagAm:

I am humbled by the responses to my post. Many thanks from my boys and myself. To be clear, I am not certain that SASS WON'T mail to my APO, I just know that I entered my APO address every way imaginable and received a message that the service was unavailable to that zip code. Of course, the zip code (09310) is the "sine qua non" of the APO address.

Again, my most sincere thanks for all of your responses, and I'm glad I'm in from the field to get some internet time.

Keep us updated on your progress pard.

And don't forget to go here! ;):FlagAm:

I appreciate the kind offer. We're pretty well fixed. Being dismounted and based on a very small COP, we don't have lots of "luxuries," but we honestly don't lack for much. Thoughts and prayers are the best thing to send.

You got it, prayers on the way and thank you for your service to our great country :FlagAm: Rye

Archived