SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

I will. I am the greatest cook in the world. Just put a CR in my hand and a spatula in the other and well, whatever comes off the grill we will eat. We will all share in the cost. Fair enough?

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will. I am the greatest cook in the world. Just put a CR in my hand and a spatula in the other and well, whatever comes off the grill we will eat. We will all share in the cost. Fair enough?

Count me and Brisket in for Wed. night dinner. I recon Apple Cinnimon Pecan cobbler will go with hamburgers. I can do that if you want. I too, cook better with a CR in one hand.

Badlands Bob

Anyone who is going to be on the range at Ambush on Wednesday (night) interested in having a hamburger cookout?

1.Cherokee Charlie

2.Silver Dollar Don

3.Harmon Hammer

4.Lickskillet Charlie

5.Bama Red

6.Brisket

7.Badlands Bob

8.Granna

9.Uncle Frank

10 Dakota Di

11.Hairtrigger Floyd

desert: cobbler by BLB and Brisket

Would not miss that for anything. Don't forget my 50 yd. iron sight silhouette lever action sidematch.

CC as it stands now Di and I will be there Thursday night. Let me know what to bring.

Hairtrigger it is going to be on Wednesday night. We will pick up everything and divide the cost if that suits.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

New list for Wed. night hamburger cook out.

Anyone who is going to be on the range at Ambush on Wednesday (night) interested in having a hamburger cookout?

1.Cherokee Charlie

2.Silver Dollar Don

3.Harmon Hammer

4.Lickskillet Charlie

5.Bama Red

6.Brisket

7.Badlands Bob

8.Granna

9.Uncle Frank

10 Dakota Di

11.Hairtrigger Floyd

12.Tom Butner

13.Rubideaux

14.Andrew Quigley

Going up up up BANG Dangit KK quit closing the trap door.How u expect me to get outta da basement when ya keep locking the door. :angry::lol: :lol: Count down for Ambush at Cavern Cove has begun 17 and counting.Range is looking great,outside AC working good,Time to party with a little shooting thrown in for good measure.See ya'll in a few weeks. LSC

1.Cherokee Charlie

2.Silver Dollar Don

3.Harmon Hammer

4.Lickskillet Charlie

5.Bama Red

6.Brisket

7.Badlands Bob

8.Granna

9.Uncle Frank

10 Dakota Di

11.Hairtrigger Floyd

14.Andrew Quigley

15.Sadie

16.Knot

Not sure I'll be there in time for supper, but I'll be there sometime Wednesday evening.

We'll see you Thursday morning. Will Cynthia be there?

Brisket and I will be leaving out about mid-Wednesday morning. Should be there sometime after lunch. I must to have enough time to obtain the correct B.A.C. before I can cook. This is important and must be planned for.

1.Cherokee Charlie

2.Silver Dollar Don

3.Harmon Hammer

4.Lickskillet Charlie

5.Bama Red

6.Brisket

7.Badlands Bob

8.Granna

9.Uncle Frank

10 Dakota Di

11.Hairtrigger Floyd

14.Andrew Quigley

15.Sadie

16.Knot

17.Blue Duck

Reminder:WE ARE SHARING THE COST OF THIS MEAL.

We'll see you Thursday morning. Will Cynthia be there?

Yes. She's coming with me, and depending on Brandon, she'll be around and about. He sometimes limits our ability to go and do.

Yes. She's coming with me, and depending on Brandon, she'll be around and about. He sometimes limits our ability to go and do.

LM,

Are you not joining us Wed. night?

CC

LM,

Are you not joining us Wed. night?

CC

CC, I'm going to try to get there at a decent hour Wednesday, but I have to w#@$ that day and won't get away until 5 or so...with a 2 hour drive between my home and the range. I will be there Wednesday night, but I don't know how early.

Anbody heared or seen ole Andrew Quigley lately. I heard chatter on the streets that ole Quigley is gussying up his rolling redlight mobile and will have it in ship shape for Ambush. I wonder if'n he's gonna let ole Bertha stop selling ice cream long enough to make it out to Ambush? I also heared that Quigs has been practicing up on his tossing skills a mite. For those that don't know he was talented in that regard here is Quigs in rare form.

KK The way you talking bout Quigley and wanting to shoot with him on the other thread,for a minute there i thought ya was gett'n sweet on him or is you just trying to get your foot in the door with BERTHA. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUT-------here is the last known picture of the bride and groom before they left town.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/lightening015.jpg

Dangit boys where's all these pictures coming from :o Ya'll would'nt black mail a pard would ya :blush:

No, This is just pure torture.

LSC....didja finally wake up after your escapades last night? I saw on the 'lanter news where there was some cowboy near Woodville Alabama that was arrested last night for walking around in nothing but his boots....naturally I figured it was you :)

Nope fellers wern't me, was home all nite cooking this here home brew er i mean cough medecine. :D

Er' ya shore ya didn't sample your "cooking'....for medicinal purposes of course :)

Archived