SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, Just what are y'all talking 'bout drinking unadultered milk? Why, I never heard tell of milk hurtin' ya atall. The secret to shooting good is the morning of the shoot drink a half gallon milk and eat 6 - 8 bananas and a pound of cheese. Should make ya faster than owl uh, well nevermind. Next mornin' try prunes 'bout half a pound should do ya good. :ph34r:

BTW, I need application with money attached lots of applications with money attached. Y'all know who I'm talking 'bout. since we don't have a limit on how many shooters we can handle then let's go for the milk................I mean gusto.

Even Quigley and Holiday signed up, now that's a pair to draw to. :lol: One drag queen and the other is pimping/ hitman. :lol:

Well I need my milk and cookies (don't tell Deb).

Blue(who ain't never wore no dress)Wolf

Even Quigley and Holiday signed up, now that's a pair to draw to. :lol: One drag queen and the other is pimping/ hitman. :lol:

Hey BW, which one is which? I ain't seen no sworn affidavits, only affidavits wif swearin' in em :)

Well, I sent BW a handfull of them worthless yankee promisory notes a while back. I recon I'm ready to go.

We been secretly raising a bunch of Gunfighters here in North Jawja. We had 10 people chootin' Gunfighter yesterday.

Even had ol' Rolan Krapps with a pistol in each hand blazing away.

Well, I sent BW a handfull of them worthless yankee promisory notes a while back. I recon I'm ready to go.

We been secretly raising a bunch of Gunfighters here in North Jawja. We had 10 people chootin' Gunfighter yesterday.

Even had ol' Rolan Kraps with a pistol in each hand blazing away.

Yeah, but I had 8 misses and a procedural! I can't see it taking on (with me at least).

Hey BW, which one is which? I ain't seen no sworn affidavits, only affidavits wif swearin' in em :)

KK,

Twigley is the one that can stand sideways or frontways and has same profile. Straight as a crooked stick. :lol:

Now ya haven't met Holiday he is the sly one sneeks up on ya.

BLB,

Ya sure??????????????? :rolleyes:

Blue Wolf

Speaking of train wrecks....can anyone give me an update on LSC's pistol prowess?

KK,

His left arm is weak, thumb has arthur bad, eyes have cataracts, nose is runny, trigger finger won't bend at first or second knuckle, knees bad, back bad, shoulder bad, brain fade, dundrop disease, elbows twisted, rearend dropped (according to the wimmen), ears can't hear beep. Yep pretty much a train wreck, I hear. If someone would shoot his pistols, I think they would be alright in a knife fight. :lol:

BW

Hey Blue Wolf ya forgot one,Furniture Diasese ,My chest done fell in my drawers. :D KK don't fret the speed pistol according to BW ye ain't got nutt'n to worry about.I'll even loan ya my slicked up Bob Munden Cattlemans just to make things fair.Now ya can't ask for more than that from a pard can ye. :D :D

Hey Blue Wolf ya forgot one,Furniture Diasese ,My chest done fell in my drawers. :D KK don't fret the speed pistol according to BW ye ain't got nutt'n to worry about.I'll even loan ya my slicked up Bob Munden Cattlemans just to make things fair.Now ya can't ask for more than that from a pard can ye. :D :D

LSC,

I can't seem to remember like I use to. did I tell ya about the time I got hit by a truck? :huh:

Blue Wolf

BW ,Ya know seems like you did mention it ,but i can't remember either.But i do know what i can remember AMBUSH 2012 is just around the corner.Bunch of us going to Wartrace this weekend on Sat. then our monthly on Sunday.3 days rest, then off to US OPEN.Boy this gonna be a busy month. LSC

KK Just remember it's not the speed it's old age and treachery ^_^

BW ,Ya know seems like you did mention it ,but i can't remember either.But i do know what i can remember AMBUSH 2012 is just around the corner.Bunch of us going to Wartrace this weekend on Sat. then our monthly on Sunday.3 days rest, then off to US OPEN.Boy this gonna be a busy month. LSC

KK Just remember it's not the speed it's old age and treachery ^_^

Sounds like ya'lls crew is gonna be a driving a spell. I wanted to do the Open but could not w*rk it in. I'm thunkin' about doing Wartrace right after Ambush but then i'm loosing my mind so what the heck.

My better half and I will be in Louisiana the Sat before CAC and I'm hoping to get to shoot with Slick McCade and the Jackson Hole Regulators. After than we're gonna mosey on to TX and spend a few days in Cleburne visiting with a few friends....we lived there before moving to Georgia. Then a little time in Oklahoma and then on down to shoot CAC. Nothing like a shooting vacation.

As to old age and treachery....I don't have that old age stuff down like you do :) but I've been told I'm treacherous...or was it letcherous, I forget :)

Not to mention Dickie Do Disorder! :blink:

Roland ya got that right since Bertha ran off with the ice cream man.

That Quigley gets around don't he!

Yep, he sure does. What with the woman stealing, ice cream truck driving, midget wrestling, Rainbow Pride marching, Obama campaigning, pig herding and sheep breeding it's a wonder he ever gets time to post here anymore! :D

P.S.

Ifn y'all don't here from me after Sunday's match it means ol' Andrew read this and up and shot me. Or I won the lottery and moved to Hawaii. ;)

Holiday,

Ya know ol' Twig can't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside. ;) Also, since he plays with his nipples all the time and turns his caps sideways........................................Plus the dresses. Ya know, he sure is a strange all in all. Well, anyways I wouldn't worry bout him hitting what he shoots at. I think yer chances be way better on that lottery. :lol:

Blue Wolf

Well, I spent the day reloading bullets. I was getting dangerously low. I sure hope my Federal small pistol primer shipment comes in soon. Those things are getting hard to find........again. I've been on back order from Powder Valley for 2 months.

Bob I can loan you a thousand or so till your shipment comes in if ya like. I have bout 11,000 on the shelf so it won't pinch me none. They're Federal Magnum Small Pistol. I can bring em to the next Cherokee match, just let me know.

I've got about 1,200 loaded so I should be ok for a while. I still have a bunch of Wolf primers but I usually only try to use them for that IDPA stuff. Hopefully Powder Valley will come thru before too much longer. Thanks for the offer and I'll keep it in mind if things get serious.

I've got about 1,200 loaded so I should be ok for a while. I still have a bunch of Wolf primers but I usually only try to use them for that IDPA stuff. Hopefully Powder Valley will come thru before too much longer. Thanks for the offer and I'll keep it in mind if things get serious.

I'm sittin' on a few as well....regular Federal Small Pistol types. If ya run short and need the loan of some I'd be glad to advance ya what ya need!

I don't know why Federal dries up the primer production like they do. I guess they are using all the primers to fill government ammo contracts for the S.S. Admin and the Labor Dept.

Now we can be letting those weapons experts the the SS Admin and Labor Dept be getting those soft primer loaded boolets....they're likely to have some premature explosions...er uh ignitions....er uh....you know.....what LSC always complains about :)

Now we can be letting those weapons experts the the SS Admin and Labor Dept be getting those soft primer loaded boolets....they're likely to have some premature explosions...er uh ignitions....er uh....you know.....what LSC always complains about :)

LSC was complaining 'bout something? I guess I should pay closer attention. Then again....

Badger McNeely - Check your PM's pard - trying to get in touch with you regarding the fans for the stages.

I have replied partner. Thank you for the gracious donation. They were put to good use today with all the heat and humidity.

For those who don't know, we now have half of our range "air conditioned". We have power at every stage and several members have donated fans to provide "air conditioning" at the stages with permenant covers over the loading and un loading tables. We plan to finish "air conditioning" the remaining stages next year.

Badger, the gold dust will be headed your way immediately.

I'm sittin' on a few as well....regular Federal Small Pistol types. If ya run short and need the loan of some I'd be glad to advance ya what ya need!

KK,

I'll take 25,000 more or less. Thanks fer the loan...........................I'll pay ya back sometime in the future ;)

Blue (who really appreciates KK's loan)Wolf

Thanks, Barkeep!

I'm doing my damnedest to be able to shoot, but my body keeps failing me. I was all ready to head for the shoot when I went to bed Saturday night, but woke up so sick yesterday morning that I didn't get out of bed yesterday or today.

See ya at Ambush!

KK,

I'll take 25,000 more or less. Thanks fer the loan...........................I'll pay ya back sometime in the future ;)

Blue (who really appreciates KK's loan)Wolf

Oh the loan could be arranged but you'll have to see my "loan associate" Guido Quigley. If'n ya don't pay up and on time you might find yourself in the back of an ice cream truck wearing a clowns suit and shootin' black powder wif some strange looking guns :)

Archived