SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

KK

Your not suggesting that LSC wraseled under an alias and a wig in his younger days, are you? I would never want to spread that rumor unless somebody thinks it's true.

BLB...let's take a poll and see if somebody....anybody....thinks its true!

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naw fellers that twasn't me, but i was a bouncer in a few bars for about 15 years.In my younger years of course.Speaking of wigs i heard OL Quigley and a few others dresses up pretty nice in one.Should be some pics floating around some where. :o

BLB...let's take a poll and see if somebody....anybody....thinks its true!

Of course its true! You can't put anything on the internet that's not true, don'cha know! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naw fellers that twasn't me, but i was a bouncer in a few bars for about 15 years.In my younger years of course.Speaking of wigs i heard OL Quigley and a few others dresses up pretty nice in one.Should be some pics floating around some where. :o

Speakin' of ole Quigley...wonder where he is at? I heared a rumor on the street that he was hiding out in a clown shop watching old rasslin reruns and eating Cheetos!!

Six String, Lawman Mark, Quigley.

http://grovestreet.com/servlet/View?pid=1194947&cd=319

Other dazzling...ah...UGLIES!

http://grovestreet.com/servlet/View?pid=1194949&cd=629

I was there. Twasn't a pretty sight!

Several cameras were damaged. Most have not survived to this day.

Birdgun, yer links don't work (at least fer me). :angry:

BG, if'n ya was to look up the word "homely" in ur Funk & Wagnall's I think those pictures would be right next to the word!

That was some right homely lookin' wiMEN!

DANG... Don't skeer me like that.... B) Thanks Birdgun i knew they were out there somewhere.Might ought to keep em handy would make some good black mail pictures Don't ya know.

might fecth a handsome price to the right person. LSC

BG, if'n ya was to look up the word "homely" in ur Funk & Wagnall's I think those pictures would be right next to the word!

That was some right homely lookin' wiMEN!

"Homely" my foot! "Ugly" is the word!

I had a girl friend once that could cure any headache. Her name was Tye Lee Nol. :D:lol:

Don't worry, Andrew, some of yer friends still look out for ya. No sir, I didnt tell them about you being in jail, about you masquerading around in a clown suit, about you marching in the gay pride parade or about you politicking fer Obama. No sir, not me. I'm yer friend!

P.s., Lickskillet, that aint the first time Quigley was in a dress. I got pictures.;)

Don't worry, Andrew, some of yer friends still look out for ya. No sir, I didnt tell them about you being in jail, about you masquerading around in a clown suit, about you marching in the gay pride parade or about you politicking fer Obama. No sir, not me. I'm yer friend!

Quigley, for the record, I don't believe for a minute that you would be politicking for Obama.

And ya'll wonder why I don't stop by. :P:lol:

Aw Squigs....er I mean Quigs...we just miss your smilin' face is all. Ya need ta drop more more often so's ya kin defend your good name and give us the real story behind Blue Wolf's rainbow scarf that he wears when he drives his truck wif da winders rolled down!

Quigley,See what happens when ya don't show up in the saloon and buy drinks for everybody,WE TALK ABOUT YA. :D

Holiday ,Got any of BW in a dress we need some black mail pic's :o

KK,Ask BW bout his world record attempt at speed shotgun at the Parlor House. :lol:

Sorry, Lickskillet, don't have any. Ol' BW might be old, slow, and decrepit bit he is slick. He only cross dresses in private!:D

What's that ya say there Holiday...ya sayin BW cross dresses his privates? :)

I sure do wish Wildcat and I could get out there this year and meet some of you characters. You think Flint was bad.... :lol: We WILL get out there, promise, but not this year. When we move to Texas, we'll try to make it every year. :) Have a great shoot!

Okie...we been collecting "truths" about you from your pards in the Pacific Northwest. Just wish ya'll would hurry up and get here so's we can turn loose some of these truths, half truths and damn lies we're collecting about ya :)

Okie...we been collecting "truths" about you from your pards in the Pacific Northwest. Just wish ya'll would hurry up and get here so's we can turn loose some of these truths, half truths and damn lies we're collecting about ya :)

Hey KK, it is very easy to sift through, if it is negative, it is true. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OKIE, Looking forward to meeting you and Widcat.Hope ya'll get to come shoot AMBUSH with us soon.

Is all those tales Ol Cherokee Charlie been telling everbody bout you really true ? :lol: LSC

Maybe we'll get to met up with ya'll when you get moved to Texas.

I sure do wish Wildcat and I could get out there this year and meet some of you characters. You think Flint was bad.... :lol: We WILL get out there, promise, but not this year. When we move to Texas, we'll try to make it every year. :) Have a great shoot!

Okie, when you come to meet these characters, make sure all your vaccinations are up to date!

Even at that, they got contagions there aren't even names for! :o

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!!!!

We got names for them contagions. There's the "Double-Slick Creepin' Crud" :wacko: , the "Wango Tango Two-Step" :blink: , the "Fungus-Amongus Spotted Privates Rot" :ph34r: and the list just goes on and on. I'm sure that Okie, bein' the fine outstanding physician that he is, has heard of 'em.

He may not be able to cure 'em, but I bet he's heard of 'em!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holiday ,Don't need ta worry , All Bama's got do is drank a little of that Rattlesnake Venom i gave him last year At Ambush .Garronteed to cure anything that ails ya. :lol: :lol: LSC

Hey......Blue Wolf get ya lazy butt outta bed we need some help around here. :P

Uhhhh, Charlie? That stuff is safe on yer stomach lining, ain't it? I'm only askin' cause I'm on the third Mason jar, eighth plastic jug and fourth stainless steel thermos - it just keeps eatin' its way thru anything I put it in! I know ya wouldn't give yer old pard anything dangerous.

Just sayin'...........

---------------All I know is I caught a rash just sittin' at tha same table wif LSC whilst he wu z a drinkin' it.

'zall I'm say'n.

Archived