SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

R knot. M made in US of A. A R Roogers. I dun seen 'em. Boff 'em.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

8 weeks til Ambush at Cavern Cove

Are you coming? Fun starts October 4 and does not stop til October 8 (I know that's Monday).

First four stages have covered loading and unloading tables. Other stages to be done next year.

Did I mention? We have fans on the four five stages and in the jail!!!!!!! Thanks to the members that donated fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Electricity on all stages!!!!!!!!!

We are constantly making improvements to the range. So y'all come see us, ya here.

Blue Wolf

We are constantly making improvements to the range. So y'all come see us, ya here.

Blue Wolf

That's great. If I'm running a little late, I plug up my hair dryer right there on the stage. What will they think of next?

Did I mention? We have fans on the four five stages and in the jail!!!!!!! Thanks to the members that donated fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Wolf

5 will get ya 10 that one of them there elektrikul air stirrers will be following the posse that Blue Wolf is on at Ambush. Heck, ole Blue Wolf will have a fan on every stage....that'd be LSC... :) Of course he'd have one of them there elektrikul air stirrers too :)

'Precionate dem der fans BW...the air was getting a little stale in this hyare. Speaking of bail bondsman.....how's ole Quigley doing these days? Did he finally get released yet or is he still serving time for aggravatin' mijets?

KK Just had to wake me up........ Didn't Ya HE HE HE

Blue Wolf Ya know BLB got to have a place to plug up his electric VIBRATING GORILLA SHOES. :lol:

BW what ya saying i'm full of hot air,HUH looks like i'll have to put you and Hayes in the corner where ya can just play with ya nipples. :P:P

I'm a coming to Ambush and I'm bringing my gamer gorilla shoes with me. I haven't found another suitable place to wear them and I'm lookin' forward to it.

I've been working with Brisket on her gun handling and she's shootin' her first match tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens. I may have to send ol' Blue Wolf some more money if she's up to it.

I've been working with Brisket on her gun handling and she's shootin' her first match tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens. I may have to send ol' Blue Wolf some more money if she's up to it.

I've phoned law enforcement in Eastonelle and they'll be meeting ya at the range :) I gotta w*rk at a civic function tomorrow so I won't be at Piedmont Regulators shoot...will have to catch up wif ya'll at Cherokee.

That's great...it'll be good to see Brisket with a gun in her hand. I'm thinking things are about ta change at the BLB household. We'll be a seeing someone else wearing the pants and the gorilla shoes at BLB's house :)

I've phoned law enforcement in Eastonelle and they'll be meeting ya at the range :) I gotta w*rk at a civic function tomorrow so I won't be at Piedmont Regulators shoot...will have to catch up wif ya'll at Cherokee.

That's great...it'll be good to see Brisket with a gun in her hand. I'm thinking things are about ta change at the BLB household. We'll be a seeing someone else wearing the pants and the gorilla shoes at BLB's house :)

A civic function? Did they specifically invite YOU? Does it involve a rope? You might want to reconsider attending.

Brisket is just getting use to the guns. She's been cracking the whip for years and is real good at that.

Holiday,

I understand, been praying for you and the family.

BLB,

So ya training the wife huh? Well, I did that and now it just costs more. It does make it more fun though, that is until she shoots bad or blows up yer gun. Oh, that's another story.

LSC,

Glad you woke up thought maybe you took Quig's place in jail. :lol::lol:

KK,

Quigley got out and shot this last weekend. He didn't gain no weight in jail though he is still poorly, you know. He can't seem to shoot no better either. He's been trying double duelist, I think he might be pulling for gunfighter and wouldn't that be a sight. Why he is so poorly, I don't know if he could hold up two pistol at a time. I don't believe he likes cobbler either, so I'll take his share so it don't go to waste and all.

Blue Wolf

A civic function? Did they specifically invite YOU? Does it involve a rope? You might want to reconsider attending.

This is gonna sound strange but I am actually the Pres of the local Lions club and I am running a classic car show. Don't worry, they don't let me near the cash box!! Oh, and there is a rope nearby so I'm gonna behave.

This is gonna sound strange but I am actually the Pres of the local Lions club and I am running a classic car show. Don't worry, they don't let me near the cash box!! Oh, and there is a rope nearby so I'm gonna behave.

BW

I was just taking inventory of my bullet stash. If the wife starts shooting regular, I'm gonna have to pick up the pace on my reloading. She shot up 50 shotgun shells and over 300 38 rounds this week alone. It's good to see her shooting tho. :)

KK

You are a man of many talents. Don't worry. I'll make up a good story to explain your absence. Trust me. I'm here for you. :ph34r:

KK

You are a man of many talents. Don't worry. I'll make up a good story to explain your absence. Trust me. I'm here for you. :ph34r:

What a good pard you are. If'n I was on ma last leg you'd steal the boot off'n my bad leg!

BLB ,Glad you got Brisket to shooting she will enjoy it,Hope both of you make it to Ambush this year,sides we need all the help we can get to keep you in line.Or should i say making cobbler. :D

LSC

We wouldn't miss it for the world. We'll both be there but I don't know if Brisket will be up to shooting or not. She may not have the energy after all the talking she does. And I'll be bringing my dutch ovens for the cobbler too. It can't get here soon enough.

I went to the NAR match this past weekend and got my sorry self signed up for Ambush. Even have a semi-official lookin' e-mail from Blue Wolf sayin' I has been accepted.

BTW, I talked to Quigley at the match and signed up to host the Speed Pistol stage all day long on side match day. So those of ya what has any aspirations at all of doing well in that side match, ya know where to find me. I'm partial to gold coins :P , but, in a pinch, I will accept Yankee paper money :D . You know how it works, the larger the denomination of the coin or bill, the lower your score for Speed Pistol B) . An 1875 Uberti Remington clone in .44-40 guarantees you the win on that stage! :blink::ph34r:

BAMA, You're the star of my salvation,Ol KK ain't got a chance in heck of beating me at speed pistol now. 75's Huh May just have to borrow one from Blackwater for this'n.

BTW How's about gold jewelry got some x-tra stashed away,rings,watches,chain and pendants. :D

BAMA, You're the star of my salvation,Ol KK ain't got a chance in heck of beating me at speed pistol now. 75's Huh May just have to borrow one from Blackwater for this'n.

BTW How's about gold jewelry got some x-tra stashed away,rings,watches,chain and pendants. :D

Huh, Now about that watch and chain, I've been lookin' fer. Uh huh................Yep.................Sure is :blink::ph34r:

BW

If'n I don't get this right arm straightened out I will have to pay someone to just be there in my stead. :lol:

If'n I don't get this right arm straightened out I will have to pay someone to just be there in my stead. :lol:

Bama already said he could be bought CC...allsyagottado now is negotiate a price :)

CC,

I've been thinking of doing just that. I could hire somebody to shoot the match for me and then I could have an over all win and be the State Champion of Alabama. I mean it wouldn't be any different than say any team sport. I just have to find somebody to beat Sidekick .......................wonder what Badlands Ben is doing that weekend and what the price might be?

Blue(who's thinking)Wolf

PS Is there a rule agin it? Maybe need to get an opion from the ROC :lol::lol::lol:

Well Brisket shot her fist match yesterday. :wacko: A big thanks to Rolan Krapps who helped RO her thru the stages. She has decided that she's a better score keeper than a shooter. :blink: I tried to encourage her but I don't think she's buying it. :mellow: I'll continue to work with her and maybe she will try it again.

Or ya could.just hire Sidekick. Two birds with one bullet.

I remember him getting beat by a girl at the regional. :lol::lol::lol: Course that girl has beat a bunch of young men, men and old men plus the women. I'm looking for a sure thing or at least very close to one. Besides Sidekick would probably welcome the competition. :wacko:

BW

Archived