SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Capt.,

I have an over stock of Burgandy one size fits all leather thongs. Now that will be a gift fit for a queen. I can even put conchos or little shiney things on it for you. I will be bringing them to Ambush with me.

Bama Red I trust you with tha money no matter how much we get up. You da man!!!!

BLB just remember one thing, I cheat. Let the games begin.

Who else is gonna play wif us??????? :lol::P

Capt.,

Bama Red I trust you with tha money no matter how much we get up. You da man!!!!

Hmmmmmmm.........I don't think CC knows me as well as he thinks!! If'n I wind up holding more than $10-15, I'll be gone in a heartbeat!

I don't think Brazil has an extradition treaty with the USA, I should be safe there. :lol:

Capt.,

I have an over stock of Burgandy one size fits all leather thongs. Now that will be a gift fit for a queen. I can even put conchos or little shiney things on it for you. I will be bringing them to Ambush with me.

BLB just remember one thing, I cheat. Let the games begin.

Who else is gonna play wif us??????? :lol::P

lol I think I look better in lavender :lol: :lol:

Sent you some, better check em before you commit to shootin em. I'm definitely not experienced at this. But now we have a problem, what do we bet?? ;)

Them are some fine stages. We'll shoot 'em come August.

Warning: The rats are coming out again.

But I am heavily armed! :lol:

Thought I'd tell y'all Graver Bill is putting on a night shoot Thursday and Friday. So, all you night owls get ready. He will have a good one always does. Also, if there is a Dammit gang member there and you shoot BP you could be inducted.

Blue Wolf

There are no other powders except the True Black.

All others are mere pretenders to the throne.

There will be several of us Dammit gang members present both nights. I'd say the chances of being inducted are pretty good - if you meet the high standards for membership!! :lol: :lol:

There are no other powders except the True Black.

All others are mere pretenders to the throne.

There will be several of us Dammit gang members present both nights. I'd say the chances of being inducted are pretty good - if you meet the high standards for membership!! :lol: :lol:

High standards huh? <_<

High standards huh? <_<

Yep....it means ya hafta learn to shoot ur rifle whilest squatting sos ya kin sees da targets trew all dat smoke :)

High standards huh? <_<

Yep....it means ya hafta learn to shoot ur rifle whilest squatting sos ya kin sees da targets trew all dat smoke :)

High standards huh? <_<

I guess I'll have to give KK a lesson in shooting the fire and brimestone Baptist powder. Maybe BLB needs one too. They might get hooked and then I can whoop em proper like. :ph34r::ph34r:

Holiday,

Ya gonna have to step it up at Ambush, hear Quigley is working on some kind of secret weapon to shoot. Something about ice cream recipes. I don't know about him. Says he might change his alias to Bozo or was it Ozbo or maybe it was booz or maybe zoob oh well. :lol:

Blue (who likes BP shooting) Wolf

I guess I'll have to give KK a lesson in shooting the fire and brimestone Baptist powder. Maybe BLB needs one too. They might get hooked and then I can whoop em proper like. :ph34r::ph34r:

Holiday,

Ya gonna have to step it up at Ambush, hear Quigley is working on some kind of secret weapon to shoot. Something about ice cream recipes. I don't know about him. Says he might change his alias to Bozo or was it Ozbo or maybe it was booz or maybe zoob oh well. :lol:

Blue (who likes BP shooting) Wolf

I might be talked into the night shoot but I ain't puttin that nasty black powder stuff in my shinney guns. You might as well pour muddy water down the barrels.

Heck Bob just shoot the BP and dunkem in the water'n trough and wipem off you're good to go the next day. :D

I don't dunk my guns in water troughs either. I clean my guns with silk patches that were chewed soft by toothless Chinese pheasant girls under a full moon.

I thought they were virgin toothless Chinese peasant girls? What's a pheasant girl, or do I want to know?

If I'd put peasant on their immigration papers, I couldn't have gotten them thru customs. They are from the Whoflungdung province in Northern China.

If I'd put peasant on their immigration papers, I couldn't have gotten them thru customs. They are from the Whoflungdung province in Northern China.

Didn't know you was bilingual and experienced in Chinese geography. I guess ya learn something everyday. I bet your shiny special guns are made in China. :huh:

Blue Wolf

Archived