SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:o:D

It sure is nice to be :wub: .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CC ,ya know we all :wub: ya sides who else we gonna pick on.I know lets talk about KK he want be back on here for a few days.He's off shooting in KY. trying to figure out how to beat me at Ambush this year. :P

So, I am shooting here in Kentucky at Copper Head Joe's range and who should I run into...Quigley! He had Bertha ridin' shotgun on his ice cream truck driving through the Ponderosa Pine range with his music blarin' out of the horn on top of his ice cream truck!! The music was "Dueling Banjos." I just don't know about ole Quigley.

Oh, BTW LSC...Quigley said Bertha's working out fine for him....he appreciated you partin' ways wif her.....or whatever it was ya'll did :)

CC HAS BEYOOTIMOUS LAIGS :P was he werin his shorts?

CC HAS BEYOOTIMOUS LAIGS :P was he werin his shorts?

Naw Miss CC...I'm sorry to say he was a sportin' his zebra print thong agin....blinded 3 cowboys just from the sight!!

KK how'd you do this weekend? LSC

Let's just say that I got my "miss" on! It was a real hoot to shoot...great posse and had loads of fun...but I'da done better ifn I left ma shootin' irons in the truck! I was not "one with my shotgun."

Let's just say that I got my "miss" on! It was a real hoot to shoot...great posse and had loads of fun...but I'da done better ifn I left ma shootin' irons in the truck! I was not "one with my shotgun."

Since that shotgun don't like you I'll give ya twenty dollars fer it. Then, maybe you can find one you can become one with. Although, I doubt you will find one that will like ya but stranger things have been known to happen. Or ya could just give it to me to hold on to and that way you won't be missing with it. Although, you could be missing it. :wacko:

BW

Since that shotgun don't like you I'll give ya twenty dollars fer it. Then, maybe you can find one you can become one with. Although, I doubt you will find one that will like ya but stranger things have been known to happen. Or ya could just give it to me to hold on to and that way you won't be missing with it. Although, you could be missing it. :wacko:

BW

Oh, I was definitely "missing it"....I think I got my shotgun reload time down a little, Lord knows I practiced it enough this weekend :)

Must have been all that coal dust up there in Kentucky that got in your eyes. Ya, that must have been it.

Yeah...and uh...the sun was in my eyes in the morning...and uh..the afternoon! Yeah that's it. And I couldn't see straight from all the alkehol..uh I mean the sleeping medicine I was takin'...yeah that's it...sleeping medicine. And my composure was upset a mite by seeing Quigley driving his ice cream wagon way up there in the hills of Kentucky...yeah that was it....it's ALL QUIGLEY'S fault....dadgum sidewinder. I knewed he'd be the root cause for all my misses. Well, that's my excuses...uh I mean story anywho :)

So, what your saying is alkehol makes ya dream of Quigley and his ice truck. :unsure: UH-HUH. Maybe ya should just lay down on the couch and tell the good doc what's on yer mind. That's it just get comfortable and lay back. (about this time Gunny throws a box of kleenex at ya and goes off on yer crying coona$$) :lol::lol::lol:

Blue Wolf

It wudn't dreamin', I seen him plain as day....that's ma story...at least I thunk it was :)

Sooooooo, you want us to believe you saw Quigley wearing a red and white pinstripe clown suit with purple polka dots driving around in a pink ice cream truck with a flashing red light on top and "dueling banjos " playing over the loudspeakers with a midget riding shotgun in Kentucky and it WASN'T an alcohol induced hallucination? Well, knowing Andrew Quigley its possible. Except for the Kentucky part.

Sooooooo, you want us to believe you saw Quigley wearing a red and white pinstripe clown suit with purple polka dots driving around in a pink ice cream truck with a flashing red light on top and "dueling banjos " playing over the loudspeakers with a midget riding shotgun in Kentucky and it WASN'T an alcohol induced hallucination? Well, knowing Andrew Quigley its possible. Except for the Kentucky part.

Yup...that's it zackly 'ceptin' for the purple polka dots part. Them polka dot was Bama red color :) Now did someone find that mason jar that I laid down hyere?

I think he got into LSC's stash of mountain lemonade. That stuff has been know to produce visions.

Nope, I saw a picture of a mason jar with a little bit left in it and it was apple pie they said. I guess KK likes that stuff and has a hard time keeping up with his jar. I think they told him if ya drink this ya be like greased lightning fast at the shoot. :lol::lol: He believed them. They didn't tell him that greased lightning is slower than chain blue (sober) lightning.

I wonder if his head hurts yet? Ain't nothing worse than seeing a hungover cajun trying to shoot a shotgun. I bet he was muttering french-cajun alot. :lol:

BW

......bet he was muttering french-cajun alot. :lol:

Naw BW but you can be sure that I will when I meet up with you and LSC at Ambush....got some speshul names for youse guys :)

Why I ain't never been to kenlucky and I can't even spell it much less find it! :P

As for my clown outfit just ya bend over and let me show ya my boot! :o:lol:

CC's legs? -_- Beautymuss ain't what I'd call em. :) Course mine don't look no better. :P:lol:

Yeehaw! ain't no Posse Marshall this year so I can raise a lil' he!! with whoever is! :P:lol::lol:

BLB I'm a callin' ya out at Ambush fer tha 22 shoot. I think I can beat you this year. Anybody else want in on tha challenge. We could put up $5.00 and all the money could go to our favorite charity over in Alabamy. NOW WHO'S GONNA PLAY?

BLB I'm a callin' ya out at Ambush fer tha 22 shoot. I think I can beat you this year. Anybody else want in on tha challenge. We could put up $5.00 and all the money could go to our favorite charity over in Alabamy. NOW WHO'S GONNA PLAY?

Well, I can't let a challenge like that go unanswered. I'll be there with bells on and we'll just see. I recon I better get out those rusty old 1950's 22's and start practicing.

Well, I can't let a challenge like that go unanswered. I'll be there with bells on and we'll just see. I recon I better get out those rusty old 1950's 22's and start practicing.

BLB,

Do ya really need to practice to beat CC? I mean come on. :lol::lol:

Blue Wolf

What's legal to use for the .22 challenge? Can I bring a tricked out 10/22 with a scope? :blink:

Or will I be stuck with my son's Henry Youth Model Lever Action with a nice Ruff Edge short stroke job?

In the past it been two single action 22 caliber pistols and a lever or pump 22 caliber rifle. No shotgun needed. Rules being what they are, they are always subject to change at the whim of the rule maker.

BW,

I've learned not to be too confident when dealing with CC. He's a sneaky one for sure.

I volunteer to hold the money for all them bets. I'm at least as honest as the next guy, unless the next guy is KK, or BLB, or Blue Duck, or LSC...........OK, hell, let's just say I ain't no crookeder than the next guy!

I volunteer to hold the money for all them bets. I'm at least as honest as the next guy, unless the next guy is KK, or BLB, or Blue Duck, or LSC...........OK, hell, let's just say I ain't no crookeder than the next guy!

I'll agree that Bama Red ain't no more crookeder than the next guy. Sounds like he'd make a adequate banker.

OK, so I'll bring a Henry Youth and a pair of Bearcats; and I'm callin ya'll all out. Meet me in the street, right outside the saloon at high noon, or as soon as the bar closes.

Ain't none of ya can hang with a pard from LA. KK, if'n I beat ya, it's lunch and ya got to wear a Bama t-shirt size small (if by some odd chance you win I'll buy you lunch and wear (shudder) an LSU t-shirt, Bob, ya gotta let me write six BIG and CLOSE stages for a CC match (you can think up what I'll owe you, but it won't be necessary), CC I can't afford nothin you make, so maybe somethin made out of leather for the the wife (no, not bondage type stuff I already got that) and tell me what you want in return (maybe a bottle of the good stuff??).

I'll either be walkin tall, or skeddalin fur the hills with my tail tucked.

Archived