SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

Twern't Quigley, he has a good alibi. He was in jail fer sellin' 'faulty' fireworks to some drunk boaters.

Now that is believable :excl: I wonder if'n he'll make bail by Ambush? He mite decide to stay especially if he get conjail visits from Bertha. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

BW

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that is believable :excl: I wonder if'n he'll make bail by Ambush? He mite decide to stay especially if he get conjail visits from Bertha. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

BW

I don't know....those kinda visits miten be a little "short"....well for Bertha anyways :)

I'm innocent I tell ya!! Weren't me that sold em drunk boaters faulty fireworks, it was my kids! :lol: They only sold em a few bottle rockets. Problem was it was some of MY homemade bottle rockets that them fed boys discourage me from makin. :P These was sum, -_- , I forgot about! Yeah that's it! :P

I'm innocent I tell ya!! Weren't me that sold em drunk boaters faulty fireworks, it was my kids! :lol: They only sold em a few bottle rockets. Problem was it was some of MY homemade bottle rockets that them fed boys discourage me from makin. :P These was sum, -_- , I forgot about! Yeah that's it! :P

I say we give that guilty rascal Andrew Quigley a speedy and fair trial before we hang him!

Andrew aint guilty (he really is). He didn't do it (yes he did, I have pictures ). I will gladly testify on his behalf (heh, heh, heh) . I'll be his alibi.

P.S., what ya gonna do with them purty pistols when, er, if they hang ya?

Here is a list of Posse Marshal's for Ambush.

Harman Hammer

Marshal TKD

Cherokee Sergeant

Ben T. Iron

Lickskillet Charlie

Barkeep Casey

El Camino

Six String

Sidekick

Ozark Azz

Let's give these Posse Marshals a big hand. Lord knows they gonna need it. :lol:

BW

BW....I'd seach ole LSC when the shootin starts...he's been known to bring in his own speshul timer to be used when he shoots....it only records 15 shots :)

Lord be kind to the Posse Marshalls. Amen.

Posse one rocks!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can anyone tell me why I can't change fonts or change size of letters or colors. What am I doing wrong?

Can anyone tell me why I can't change fonts or change size of letters or colors. What am I doing wrong?

I don't know. Can't see what ya doing. :huh:

BTW, did ya say posse 1 is rocks? :rolleyes: or was it has rocks? :huh: or wants rocks? :lol:

Blue(past posse marshal of posse 1)Wolf

PS, I put a tentative schedule on the events wire.

BTW, did ya say posse 1 is rocks? :rolleyes: or was it has rocks? :huh: or wants rocks? :lol:

I think Posse 1 likes stuff "on the rocks"...ya know....mountain grown koolaide and such!:blink:

:lol: I said no such thing. I said and I quote," Posse 1 Rocks." :lol:

:lol: I said no such thing. I said and I quote," Posse 1 likes stuff on the Rocks." :lol:

I rest my case :lol:

Hey BLB....are you still hidin' ole Bertha out in your basement? I got some baseboards that need painting and I figured she could paintem standing up.

Nah, she run off with an ice cream truck driver a couple of weeks ago. I guess he's feedin her good cause she ain't come back yet. She hasn't even sent a post card. :angry:

What am I gonna do with all these midget clothes? :wacko:

Quigley drives an ice cream truck now?

Wasn't Quigley camping in his ice cream truck at Ambush last year....you know, it had the red flashing light and sign on top of it?

I think he meant posse 1 has rocks in their heads, or is that 'haeds'? At least one of them is an Auburn (quick, need to wash my mouth out) fan and another speaks coon a$$ and likes LSU. :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He will draw the name on April first.

HEY CC!! AND MT!! hope all is well with y'all. If I were a shooter, I would enter the raffle.

awesome pic Floyd :)

Capt. I hope you can make Ambush, even if ya are one of those Alabama fans. Besides, I'm married to one. :rolleyes:

KK,

That with the red light is his rolling bordello. Kinda like LSC's rolling bunkhouse only with more women than men as opposed to LSC's rolling bunkhouse more men than women. :lol::lol:

Blue (who is running before LSC sees this un) Wolf

At least one of them is an Auburn (quick, need to wash my mouth out) fan and another speaks coon a$ and likes LSU.

Ah, someone finally rattled your cage there CBB...good of ya to join us after your hibernation in the Bama nation cave. You're just jealous you don't speak Cajun...that's ok...next time we shoot together I'll start calling you names in Cajun. You can Google the word...you'll learn a new Cajun word every match. Oh, and when you Google the word it'll be in the "bad" section :)

I'm looking forward to Ambush this year....gonna be a good match.

KK,

That with the red light is his rolling bordello. Kinda like LSC's rolling bunkhouse only with more women than men as opposed to LSC's rolling bunkhouse more men than women. :lol::lol:

Blue (who is running before LSC sees this un) Wolf

Speaking of that reprobate LSC...I'll be shooting wif him in Kentucky at the Black & Gold shoot this weekend. Gonna be a goodun!!

Blue Wolf,Thought you would catch me dozing HUH!! The reason all the men are hanging round the bunk house DAT's where all the whiskey and the BULL is being shot at along with the party.

KK, check yore voice mail, not mak'n the KY shoot. sorry LSC

KK, check yore voice mail, not mak'n the KY shoot. sorry LSC

Didn't get a voice mail from ya. Sorry you won't be able to make it...I was looking forward to shooting....both bullets and bull...with ya there in Kaintuck. I'll be at CAC and Ambush...hopefully we'll catch up there.

I still want to know why Quigley is driving an ice cream truck. Is he wearing a clown suit while he does it?

Now just cuz Quigley wears his special red and white stripped bibbed coverhalls don't make it a clown suit. If'n heed up his prices just a mite in his rolling bordello he might be able to afford some more suitable ice cream truck driver's clothes. He's also gotta quit eating more ice cream than he's asellin'...that'd help with his clothes budget too!!

Hey Miss C. Cupcake-----wish you were coming to Ambush. We could show you a "Southern" good time. All is well.(as can be) Thanks for asking.

CBB------watch yer mouth boy-----we might start chunking rocks---what posse you on?

Hey Capt'n Bill come on over to Posse 5 we wont let Posse 1 "Rock Chuckers" get at ya. :D :D LSC

CC Somebody told me you was part indian and part bulldog any truth to this ? :o

They said what time you wouldn't on the war path you was sitt'n on your butt growling.

Stay tuned, got ya a story coming. LSC

Dunt listen to them varmits, CC! Looks like I'm gonna hafta come over thar after all with my Bowie [in the handsome sheath you done made] and help defend the fort. :lol:

CC

VARMITS,Miss Cupcake wee'z the one's dat need defending.That Ol Cherokee Charlie is one of meanest,short legged,mule riding,midget wresslin,illegal shoe wearing outlaws around. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW,+1 on what CC said Iff'n you ever out this way we would :wub: to have ya join us for some southern hospitality. LSC

Archived