SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Practice 50 yard mini silhouettes. Lever action. Bench. Eight. On the clock.

Lickskillet, I don't know about Quigley, he was complaining about it being too cold, but I was busy sharpening my assassin knives and practicing my secret hitman/ninja moves. Anyone know how to silence a Colt's 1860?

Bird Gun,We shot 4 stages, it was shot under the covered 22 area,we had all the fans a blowing and 28 shooters braved the heat it was fairly nice until about 12

then it turned into a easy bake oven.HE HE :o:o Sorry ya missed a gud'n.

CC,Will have Quigley call ya.

KK, You got the room,will call ya later with details.

LSC

Holiday,Ya ought to have seen Ol BW he was grinning like possum eating saw briars yesterday, hollering that's 3 clean ones in a row. HUH!Where can one obtain the HIT MAN contract or is it just a verbal agreement. :unsure: LSC

Practice 50 yard mini silhouettes. Lever action. Bench. Eight. On the clock.

Are we gonna knock them off a shelf or shoot at spinners? I'll need to select the appropriate ammo so I'll have adequate kinetic energy at the conclusion of the trajectory.

BLB, Only if we can get BW to set in front of em.BTW you ought to have seen him yesterday, since he retired at the matches now all he does is sit on a stool and play with his nipples.We can talk about him early in the morning,he's not out of the bed yet. :lol: LSC

OH YEA, I'm outta bed and Who Dat Hayes & Quirkly aren't tough enough to handle the heat. How are they going to beat me? I guess they'll wait til it's too cold for me to shoot. :lol::lol:

BTW, BLB you might want to check size of truck last one wasn't big enough. :ph34r:

LSC, you done and let my secret out of the bag. You have to play with those nipples so they go off every time. B)

BW

KK, You got the room,will call ya later with details.

LSC

Thanks very much LSC...now if we can just keep the noise down a mite...ole CC gets to howling pretty good after the sun does down.

And as for a hit "man".....I'm thinkin that if you use hire Bertha she can just kneecap him with a .22 while he's at the .22 match. Should be just a straight shot from just about shoulder level for her....hard to miss those knobbly knees of his :)

I also hear the Bertha does special "contract" work for Quigley.....just not sure what her job description is for Quigley though....I'm sure it something illegal if Quigley is involved!!

Well Boys it's OFFICIAL,22 cowboy match @ Ambush at Cavern Cove on Thursday Oct.4 2012, 8 stages, cost will be 15.00 per shooter,several catagories will be offered.

Barkeep Casey will be the Match Director for the 22 shoot on Thursday.

I know this is controversial but this will be a lost brass match! :o

Just to keep the peace with the Jawga crew, CC and Bertha can shag all the brass they like at the Rimfire match!

Just to keep the peace with the Jawga crew, CC and Bertha can shag all the brass they like at the Rimfire match!

CC will like that. He reloads his own 22's. Said he saves money and that's important on a fixed income.

I will shag if someone will hold me up. I was once a champion shagger. (I don't care who believes it----it's true)

And I do re----road 22's.

BLB you will need ammo with some knock down power to discombobulate a metal target from it's resting place on a railing.

Ambush here we come!!!!!!!

I will shag if someone will hold me up. I was once a champion shagger. (I don't care who believes it----it's true)

And I do re----road 22's.

BLB you will need ammo with some knock down power to discombobulate a metal target from it's resting place on a railing.

Ambush here we come!!!!!!!

Great, when do we start practicing and zeroing in the rifles. This is one side match award that's coming back to Jawja with us. Yep, the fix is in.

I can already taste OKB's brisket.

CC will like that. He reloads his own 22's. Said he saves money and that's important on a fixed income.

Especially with another mouth to feed with Bertha back!

Me and BlueJeans have talked it over, and sorry to say, we won't be coming to "Ambush" this year. Not for reasons some may think. Maybe next year. MT and Bluejeans

I'm sorry to hear this. I know Brisket will be disappointed.

MT, you and BlueJeans will be greatly missed. Don't stay away too long.

MT,Sorry you and Blue Jeans are not gonna make it this year,was looking forward to it.Hope everything works out for you next year.

Bama,Hope you are doing better and the Doc's are getting you healed up fine.We miss ya at the club.

LSC

MT, sorry you and Bluejeans won't be at Ambush this year...you'll both be missed.

MT,

This is not April Fool's Day so stop joking around. Ambush would not be the same without you and Bluejeans so start packing now and by Oct. 1 you will be ready. Ya, hear!!!!

MT sorry you won't be attending this year but I understand..

I wasn't able to get to the range for LMM to draw for the free ambush fee I agreed to put up. I had an FBI agent, A Lt. Col., and a DOD GS-14 do the honors. The winner is Pleasant from KY.

Pleasant I will call you and get an address and mail you a check after the 4th.

Sorry one free shoot is all I can handle now that I have to save my money to pay the Obama tax, disguised as health care.

What'd I miss?? CC I'll try and call ya either tonight or tomorrow. Blue Wolf it ain't I can't handle the heat it's I'm smart enough to stay cool on the 2 days I can during the week. :P:lol:

MT I hate ya'll can't make Ambush. Come on back when ya can though.

HTF that's mighty nice of ya to pay for somebody's entry into Ambush. I'd do the same but my oldest daughter is trying to kill me with these high price colleges she's looking into. She found one in Florida the other day that's only 42k per year!! :o:o

Still got a knot on the back of my head from when I passed out. :P

OKB call me on Skype. I just got home and I have it on now.

:angry: He didn't call me. Boo! Hoo! :blush::unsure:

Hey ya'll, I seen a humongous flash way out in the western sky from here in Jawja....has Hairtrigger Floyd been out at Uncle Frank's place setting off some of his "speshul" fireworks? That or LSC's "medicinal medicine cooker" blewed up agin :)

:angry: He didn't call me. Boo! Hoo! :blush::unsure:

...can't send you a PM cause you've turned it off...

...PM me.

Okb

I seen on the news this morning that a bunch of drunks were out on the lake setting off fireworks. As you would expect, one thing led to another and their box of fireworks caught fire. They ended up having to jump into the water as their pontoon boat blew up. They are being treated at Grady Memorial Hospital for burns. The news didn't mention any names.

Has anybody heard from Quigley? :huh:

Archived