SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

Blot on his character?!?!

Why I'll have you know that if it weren't for blots and stains, he wouldn't have any character at all, just a small little shadow plaintively following him around! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good'n Bama, good'n! ^_^

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of blotty characters, you'll never guess who we ran into at the Varsity in Atlanta. None other than Obama. Yep, he was in there getting some hotdogs to go. Brisket and I had just picked up Spread'n Lead from the Airport. He just finished up his Air Force field training and he needed a junk food fix. We stopped off at the Varsity. About 15 minutes into our meal, the place covered up with Secret Service and media. Next thing we know, Obama is shaking hands and kissing babies. He comes over and talks with Spread'n Lead a few minutes and poses for a couple pictures with him. I guess him still being in uniform was the attraction. Anyhow, Obama seems to be a personable fellar but he has kind of a limp handshake. <_<

For God's sake wash his hand so that he won't feel obligated to vote for the-----------------------------------------person. :angry:

For God's sake wash his hand so that he won't feel obligated to vote for the-----------------------------------------person. :angry:

I raised my son to be a good Republican. It'll be hard to talk Spread'n Lead into drinking the coolaide.

I raised my son to be a good Republican. It'll be hard to talk Spread'n Lead into drinking the coolaide.

But Spread'n Lead's pap is a whole 'nother story....Lord knows what "coolaide" that yayhoo has been token on :)

But Spread'n Lead's pap is a whole 'nother story....Lord knows what "coolaide" that yayhoo has been token on :)

The only coolaide I've been drinking comes from LSC. Now that will make you see visions.

on a completely unrelated note....

YEEHAW ya'll, Blue Wolf slipped up and let me enter the shoot and then made another mistake and sent me a confirmation of my entry. Looks like I skated by on my good looks :)

Question : in looking at the schedule the side matches are going to be on Fri and the actual match is Sat/Sun. Is there going to be a 22 shoot with stages like last year? Uncle Frank shore did a bunch of w*rk on the rimfire stages and it'd be a shame if we don't get to shoot on them. If the .22 shoot happens what day will it be on and will there be any extra shoot fees?.

KK,Don't know bout the good looks ya been drank'n again.Blue Wolf's been off his meds lately ya know.

As for the 22 match don't know yet, if Uncle Frank has it , will probably be on Thursday like last year.

See ya in about 3 weeks in Kentucky. LSC

Uncle Frank has been having the 22 match on Thursdays. That would be right after the Posse #1 pot luck dinner on Wednesday night. Yep, there's some small fee attached to the 22 side match.

BLB ,Just got another batch ran off.Gonna let it age till Ambush this year,This stuff will curl ta toes an cause ya to see illusions.Could have sworn i seen Bertha lurking around today.Gonna shoot tha ice cream truck iff'n it comes by here tho. LSC

BLB ,Just got another batch ran off.Gonna let it age till Ambush this year,This stuff will curl ta toes an cause ya to see illusions.Could have sworn i seen Bertha lurking around today.Gonna shoot tha ice cream truck iff'n it comes by here tho. LSC

Aim low. Their riding shetland ponies.

Now i s the time to place your bets boys. Cowboy up for Ambush 22 shoot and let's have some fun. Catagory winners let's put up some chips. I ain't afraid to loose. But let me warn all of you------I cheat. Who's in?

Buffalo chips of course!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Harman Hammer, SASS #20214' timestamp='1340935254' post='2458394']

Can I git a YEEE Haw if y'all want me as posse marshal fer posse ONE agin this year... Tuffy hollered taday ta ask ifin I'd serve agin this yar.

Can I git a Yeee haw??? :unsure::blink:

Yee haw!!!! :unsure:

I'll bring the south o tha border tounge loosener fer tha POSSE ONE party. Yeee Haw. Is Brisket cooking brisket, or cobbler this year???

I'll be cooking the cobbler. Brisket will be on vacation and ain't plannin on doing NOTHING.

P.S. YEEEEHAAAA

OKB if he has not changed his plans will be cooking the brisket. We will have a list of who-what and when later. Maybe it's time to see:

Who is gonna be on POSSE #1?

CC,Posse#1 All the short legged,mule riding,midget wrestling,can't see,can't hear,shutting door on finger and cheating.CC no CHEATING only bribes accepted please.That bout covers YOU .Don't know who else is on Posse#1

LSC Posse marshal #5

Hammer,YEEEE HAAAA for Posse#1 Boy you got your hands full. HE HE HE

LSC------I resemble all them thar re-marks. I will do my best to live up to them.

OKB-----calling OKB----where are you?

;) I also know the hitman :lol:

BW

BW, did you get his name and license plate number last year :)

Dadburn it's hot this weekend. Well into the 100's here in Jawja. I give up shooting two matches and just stayed in the house. Not that I didn't spend my time wisely now, reloading, nap, cleaning guns, nap, writing stages, nap. You get the idea.

Hope this heat wave breaks soon. I'm exhausted from all this work.

If I had not had to go to the gun shop to pick up a gun I would still be taking a NAP. I ran into BLB as I was going in. He was looking for powder. I picked up a new Talo model Ruger 10/22--the Cattle Drive series. It is beautiful.

If I had not had to go to the gun shop to pick up a gun I would still be taking a NAP. I ran into BLB as I was going in. He was looking for powder.

How did you recognize it was BLB when he had his mask on and Ruger Vaquero drawn?

I heard a rumor that they got some rain down in Florida last week. Something about 2 feet of it. They sure could have used some of that rain out in Colorado. I hear the whole state is on fire.

Well Boys it's OFFICIAL,22 cowboy match @ Ambush at Cavern Cove on Thursday Oct.4 2012, 8 stages, cost will be 15.00 per shooter,several catagories will be offered.

Barkeep Casey will be the Match Director for the 22 shoot on Thursday.

Friday: Side matches,Black Powder Match,Wild Bunch Match,Cherokee Charlies Extreme 22 Match

Saturday: Main Match 6 Stages

Sunday: Main Match 4 Stages

Calling (Holiday Hit Man Hayes)& Quigley Ya'll boys are slacking big time.You done let Ol BW get another one on ya today. He took another 1st in Frontiersman and another clean sweep today.Ya'll missed a good'n but it was hot. LSC

Calling (Holiday Hit Man Hayes)& Quigley Ya'll boys are slacking big time.You done let Ol BW get another one on ya today. He took another 1st in Frontiersman and another clean sweep today.Ya'll missed a good'n but it was hot. LSC

Twas too hot today for this lad to come out and play. How many stages were shot?

LSC,

Quigley needs to call me. Get in touch with him. There was at one time a ? about my sidematch. (I need to practice)

Yee Haa on the 22 match. I just love it.

Well Boys it's OFFICIAL,22 cowboy match @ Ambush at Cavern Cove on Thursday Oct.4 2012, 8 stages, cost will be 15.00 per shooter,several catagories will be offered.

Barkeep Casey will be the Match Director for the 22 shoot on Thursday.

Friday: Side matches,Black Powder Match,Wild Bunch Match,Cherokee Charlies Extreme 22 Match

Saturday: Main Match 6 Stages

Sunday: Main Match 4 Stages

The pretty cool...glad Uncle Frank's letting us shoot the 22 match too. He sure does do a lot of work setting up the regular Ambush match and now the 22 match is added. If'n your listening Uncle Frank thank you very much for all you do!!

Archived