SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

That picture would not hold up in court anywhere. Anybody could tell it's been doctored up. (even a lawyer) Why, look at the ears. Anyone would know that ole' CC doesn't have pink ears.

CC's right boys. His ears is long, fuzzy and grey!! :o Not pink!!! :lol: :lol:

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bama, What ya trying to say, CC's got ears like a JACK ... well you know what i'm trying to say.Heck just get a rope BLB said he was guilty.

BTW missed you this weekend hope the knee is getting better.Hang in there pard.

LSC

Oh my Gawd!!!! Did ya'll see Bertha is that movie? You know, the one in Birdgun Quail's posting about the Terror of Tiny Town. If you missed here is what he posted.

This little Western movie has a little of everything....only smaller.

Somebody run and tell Lickskillet Charlie that his wife Bertha is a bona fide western movie star. I know Bertha's pap, Cherokee Charlies, is rite proud of his daughter. Wow....might'n hafta ask Bertha for her autograph at Ambush this year. That's if she can be found at the range. Ole Quigley might "recruit" her for his red light hotel again :)

Oh my Gawd!!!! Did ya'll see Bertha is that movie? You know, the one in Birdgun Quail's posting about the Terror of Tiny Town. If you missed here is what he posted.

Somebody run and tell Lickskillet Charlie that his wife Bertha is a bona fide western movie star. I know Bertha's pap, Cherokee Charlies, is rite proud of his daughter. Wow....might'n hafta ask Bertha for her autograph at Ambush this year. That's if she can be found at the range. Ole Quigley might "recruit" her for his red light hotel again :)

Are you sayin' that our Cherokee Charlie is the familia pater of the "Terror of Tiny Town"??? :o

Are you sayin' that our Cherokee Charlie is the familia pater of the "Terror of Tiny Town"??? :o

Well, back in Cajun country where I'm from he'd be the parrain of the "Terror of Tiny Town." Anywho, it's good to know that ole CC's daughter is a shure enuff movie star :)

NOT GUILTy

yO HONOR,SUR

Cherokee Charlie, just exactly how did you get away with this all these years? :huh:

Ole CC has well placed friends and enemies in high and low places....never know who is gonna show up at the last minute and save ole CC's bacon :)

I have learned many life lessons from CC.

For example:

You can yell at somebody, then close the truck door OR close the truck door and THEN yell at them. But don't yell at somebody while closing the truck door.

Yep, CC is a great teacher.

I beg your--------now just a cotton pic'in minute------let me 'splain. Aw heck, what's the use in explain'in. I am not guilty til somebody proves me so. That is the way it works-------right BLB?

I beg your--------now just a cotton pic'in minute------let me 'splain. Aw heck, what's the use in explain'in. I am not guilty til somebody proves me so. That is the way it works-------right BLB?

Yep, and then there's that little thing about a jury of your PEERS.

Peers, now that's gonna be hard to get a group of 12 of CC's peers. Where would a court find such a group of "distinguished" characters?

Peers, now that's gonna be hard to get a group of 12 of CC's peers. Where would a court find such a group of "distinguished" characters?

KK,

In the SALOON of course. :huh:

CC,

I'm thinking I might want a new rig full coverage fancy tooling hand sewn of course. Now I'm gonna need this in about three days no less and it has to be done. You reckon you could do it and have it ready this Thursday? :)

Oh almost forgot do ya have Aflac? You know the duck.

Blue (who tries not to yell while doing other things) Wolf

I think CC is going to be staying away from the hammer for a few days. Can't take the chance of wacking that sore finger with an errant swing.

Of course if the price is right, anything is possible.

Why don't ya'll just go ahead and hang me now and have a jury trial later. You have already made up yer dang minds that I'm guilty. Better still let's have a spelling contest.

Why don't ya'll just go ahead and hang me now and have a jury trial later. You have already made up yer dang minds that I'm guilty. Better still let's have a spelling contest.

I wonder how ya gonna spell with hurt fingers? I guess I'll have to watch. :huh:

BW

Yea, and all his ciphering is going to be one short here for a while.

Short...did someone mention short!! Speaking of short...anyone seen Lickskillet Charlie's ex-wife lately? Lawman Mark told me on the sly that Quigley has had this mysterious grin on his face the last few weeks!!

Heck KK i thought BLB still had her locked in the basement.Scared me there for a moment ,if she was at Quigleys thats gett'n a little tooo....

close to home for comfort.

CC I heard thru the grape vine you done hired ya another hit man.Any truth to this.Bw said his picture was posted on Face Book.

Bird Gun ,New rope or old one,probably want matter to CC anyway.

LSC

CC I heard thru the grape vine you done hired ya another hit man.Any truth to this.Bw said his picture was posted on Face Book.

LSC

I don't know about Facebook but his picture was up on the wall at the Post Office this morning....looked a lot like Bertha's old brother Bob :)

Short...did someone mention short!! Speaking of short...anyone seen Lickskillet Charlie's ex-wife lately? Lawman Mark told me on the sly that Quigley has had this mysterious grin on his face the last few weeks!!

I really wasn't wantin to bring this up but I'm afraid I have some bad news. You see, Little Bertha has been staying in my basement for some time now. She's been mooping around and quite frankly, I was getting worried. She has been making a little money now and then shinning shoes and doing pedicures at the local flea market on the weekends.

Well, recently I've been seeing this ice cream truck coming down the street playing it's out of tune songs. Well, I didn't figure it was no harm in lettin Little Bertha run out to the street and get an ice cream. It was good to see her get excited about something.

This hear ice cream eating has been going on daily for several weeks. I was thinking it was getting out of hand cause Little Bertha was kinda puttin on weight. I was going to say something but I never got a chance. Next thing I know, Little Bertha is running out the driveway carrying her little suitcase and waving a dollar bill. She has done up and run off with the ice cream truck driver. I ain't seen hide nor hair of either since.

I really wasn't wantin to bring this up but I'm afraid I have some bad news. You see, Little Bertha has been staying in my basement for some time now. She's been mooping around and quite frankly, I was getting worried. She has been making a little money now and then shinning shoes and doing pedicures at the local flea market on the weekends.

Well, recently I've been seeing this ice cream truck coming down the street playing it's out of tune songs. Well, I didn't figure it was no harm in lettin Little Bertha run out to the street and get an ice cream. It was good to see her get excited about something.

This hear ice cream eating has been going on daily for several weeks. I was thinking it was getting out of hand cause Little Bertha was kinda puttin on weight. I was going to say something but I never got a chance. Next thing I know, Little Bertha is running out the driveway carrying her little suitcase and waving a dollar bill. She has done up and run off with the ice cream truck driver. I ain't seen hide nor hair of either since.

Ya'll do know that Quigley moonlights as an ice cream truck driver :)

I wuz ya'll I would hire that beedy eyed hit man to go look for little Bertha. She can't live off'n ice cream for the rest of her life. LSC you ought to be ashamed 'uv yoself. Go fetch that little woman fore she has a little popcycle. BLB it's all your fault. I'm callin' the law----------------------------one ringee-dingie, two ringee-dingies

Cherokee Charlie, when are you goin' to get control of your daughter? It's another blot on you family character ya know.

Runned off with the ice cream man ya say. My-my...

Blot on his character?!?!

Why I'll have you know that if it weren't for blots and stains, he wouldn't have any character at all, just a small little shadow plaintively following him around! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived