SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KK me and ol Blue Wolf are going to Comin-At-Cha and maybe Barkeep Casey iff'n he gets a kitchen pass.You're welcome to hitch a ride with us out of Huntsville,I'll be pulling the bunk house to haul all of our possibles.We'll disscuss it at Ambush over a drink or two or five. LSC

I heard the targets talking the other day, they was saying something about if you come they will have it easy.

Now ya'll this is your problem....appointing for a match director a man that listens to steel targets and actually understands the language. I bet he even talks back to them :)

Still looking for your application LSC wants to know your category.

As of rhight now I'm leaning toward senior left handed moderate Baptist double frontier cartridge duelist gunfighter classic cowboy. I don't know if'n I kin get all the duds up for the category before the match starts but I'ma workin on it.

Boys I was chain blue lightening fast on Sunday with all 3 guns! I just couldn't make up for all those misses and procederals. :P:lol::lol:

Ol' Bluewolf was the turtle and me and Holiday were the hare. :lol::lol:

Ahhhh now, fellas I could give y'all a lesson or two on hitting the target and rememberin' what to do. But then again, old age and treachery is hard to beat ya know.

KK,

I see we gonna need a plaque as big as yer head. :lol:

BW

I see we gonna need a plaque as big as yer head. :lol:

BW

If you kin offer my category it'd take a big plaque just to put the category on it :)

You out live him, I'll just be better lookin!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Quig,

Now my offer still stands on those short barrel 51's ya got. $50 each and ya won't have to lose to me with them anymore. I'd even say you were good lookin...............................................................................NOT :excl::lol::lol:

On the North Alabama Regulator's forum there are some weird posts.

http://www.northalabamaregulators.com/smf/index.php?board=1.0

There are four topics that make no sense.

•  
  • bactrim ds uses Emporium
  • gardening
  • cool volcano vaporizer
  • hiya

I looked at the profiles of those that started the topics and one is supposedly from the U.K. and another from Somalia.

Is it an alien invasion... :unsure:

http://www.northalab...x.php?board=1.0

• gardening
  • cool volcano vaporizer
  • hiya

I looked at the profiles of those that started the topics and one is supposedly from the U.K. and another from Somalia.

Nah Birdgun....it's just Lickskillet Charlie after he's had a few tokes..er...I mean sips...of his Kleer Koolaid :)

http://www.northalabamaregulators.com/smf/index.php?board=1.0

•  
  • gardening
  • cool volcano vaporizer
  • hiya

Seriously folks. There are a lot of "spam" posts on the NAR forum. I've notified Lawman Mark since I don't know how to notify the Moderator of the NAR forum. I wouldn't recommend opening any of the links in those posts.

Seriously folks. There are a lot of "spam" posts on the NAR forum. I've notified Lawman Mark since I don't know how to notify the Moderator of the NAR forum. I wouldn't recommend opening any of the links in those posts.

I did find a couple of ways to notify the Moderator. One was I opened a topic and at the bottom is a button to notify the moderator. Another was by going to the Member's List and I emailed "Administrator."

Hopefully, those "spam" posts will be deleted and blocked.

Birdgun

Maybe for you but I intend to get an early start this Friday night. Are you and Diamond Deb gonna show up at the range and libate with me?

Lawman Mark----calling Lawman Mark. I have already talked to LSC, HTF, and a few others. We need to LIBATE a little bit Friday night. What say ya'll?

Quigley---that would be a good time to talk to me about the sidematch. Now I know you can't be serious. :angry:

CC,

How was that acciiiiiiiident that I hear tell you had wit dat hitman? I mean by yer own vehicle err.........scooter. Must have been one of those two bit hitmen huh? :wacko:

I'll be there some Saturday but have to take Deb to PBR Saturday evening.

BW

CC,

How was that acciiiiiiiident that I hear tell you had wit dat hitman? I mean by yer own vehicle err.........scooter. Must have been one of those two bit hitmen huh? :wacko:

I'll be there some Saturday but have to take Deb to PBR Saturday evening.

BW

I ain't taw'kin 'bout no skooter reck.

CC

I ain't taw'kin 'bout no skooter reck.

CC

...pics be a 1000 wurds... <_<

I"ve been in North Karolina fer a few days and I ain't heard about this latest accident. Is it on U-Tube yet?

I don't reckon. He is at the range and I will see him tomorrow. Maybe I could take a pic if there is any evidence left. You reckon he was sipping on that jug Skillet hides out? I wonder how Skillet knew about it? Must be something there. Yep, we need evidence as the DA would say.

Blue (who thinks there is more to the story) Wolf

I don't reckon. He is at the range and I will see him tomorrow. Maybe I could take a pic if there is any evidence left. You reckon he was sipping on that jug Skillet hides out? I wonder how Skillet knew about it? Must be something there. Yep, we need evidence as the DA would say.

Blue (who thinks there is more to the story) Wolf

I'm sure the longer Cherokee Charlie has to think about it, the bigger it will get. :lol:

BLB Funny dang thing happened Friday nite at the range.Me thinks that scooter accident has knocked some different screws loose in ol CC's noggin.He was walking around with a battery,slim one bout the size of a quater stuck to his forehead.Every so often he would reach up and press it and say I'M RE-charging...I'M RE- charging.Must have had a vision of being the ENERGIZER BUNNY or something.Come to think of it there was LIE-BATIONS involved tho. LSC

BTW Congrats CC 2nd place cowboy---2nd place senior limited

LSC (cart boy)

my lawyer said---d-ni,d-ni,d-ni. At's what I'm doin'.

Now the rest of the story about the battry. The CR made me do it and that's all I'm say'n. (I did get a charge out of it though) :lol: :lol:

Now I am gonna d-fend LSC to the end. He is not my gun-boy as some have been led to believe. Out of the kindness of his big ole' heart he heard that SDD was not coming with me and he volunteered to help me so that I could get through the match. If that ain't a good friend I don't know what is.

A big ole' Thank you, my friend.

I hate that I missed all the fun. I was really looking forward to help out with the Rimfire Challenge this year.I had promised Uncle Frank that I would work a loading or unloading table for him.

But...while the knee is progressing well, my ankle and foot are so filled with calcification from sitting idle from Jan.-Apr., that it is impossible for me to walk much, or even sit, unless the leg is supported and elevated. I'm about to take a chansaw to the dadgum thing and be done with it! :blink:

Bama Red,

You just be patient. Everything is gonna be alright. We missed seeing you but you just get well so that we can get together at Ambush and bend an elbow together.

CC

my lawyer said---d-ni,d-ni,d-ni. At's what I'm doin'.

Now the rest of the story about the battry. The CR made me do it and that's all I'm say'n. (I did get a charge out of it though) :lol: :lol:

Now I am gonna d-fend LSC to the end. He is not my gun-boy as some have been led to believe. Out of the kindness of his big ole' heart he heard that SDD was not coming with me and he volunteered to help me so that I could get through the match. If that ain't a good friend I don't know what is.

A big ole' Thank you, my friend.

I heard there was undisputable matter of fact Pictures :lol::lol:

BW

That picture would not hold up in court anywhere. Anybody could tell it's been doctored up. (even a lawyer) Why, look at the ears. Anyone would know that ole' CC doesn't have pink ears.

That picture would not hold up in court anywhere. Anybody could tell it's been doctored up. (even a lawyer) Why, look at the ears. Anyone would know that ole' CC doesn't have pink ears.

Any of ya'll ever seen CC without his hat on? There ain't no tellin what he's been hiding up under that hat.

I vote Guilty. We'll figure out what the charge is later.

2 sets of ears...no wonder ole CC heared so good!!

Rio Bravo is on Turner Classic Movies tonight....great way to end Father's Day!!

Archived