SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSC if you'll build the dunk tank deep enough, I'll help hold them under. With all that hot air, they are bound to float.

My mama told me to never trust a spiritual leader who can't dance.

No blackpower. On Holy Smokeless--cause the Holy Ghost can't be seen either. Shooter needs to have a Bible on their person for Bible Thumpin' (some spotters need thumpin'). No crossdraw holsters--they lead to dancin'! No cussin', drinkin', or card playin' either! No participant can shoot in the Baptist category until they've been completely dunked under the water by a duly ordained NAR club officer....need a water trough deep enough for dunkin' folks. All SASS rules are left to the individual interpretation of each Baptist Category shooter. After each clean stage, the shooter is to holler, "AMEN!" A clean match requires a shout of HALLELUJAH!!

Are ya talking old time fundamental Baptist? Well..if'n so you have to use blackpowder to meet the old ways. I was thinking current Southern Baptist Convention. :huh: I guess though it depends on your interpretation of the rules. :huh:

Blue(who's thinking Birdgun may be handling copperheads)Wolf

LSC if you'll build the dunk tank deep enough, I'll help hold them under. With all that hot air, they are bound to float.

My mama told me to never trust a spiritual leader who can't dance.

Your mama also told you not to harbor midgets....but there you go providing shelter and who knows what all to LSC's ex-wife Bertha. A bible toten' lawman convalescing with a midget....what is the world coming to? :)

Your mama also told you not to harbor midgets....but there you go providing shelter and who knows what all to LSC's ex-wife Bertha. A bible toten' lawman convalescing with a midget....what is the world coming to? :)

I am running a Battering Altitude Disadvantaged Wife shelter. Also known as B.A.D. Wife. It's for short wives who beat up their husbands and anybody else who don't like it. With all that Obama money floating around, I figured I'd get my piece of the pie while I could.

I am running a Battering Altitude Disadvantaged Wife shelter. Also known as B.A.D. Wife. It's for short wives who beat up their husbands and anybody else who don't like it. With all that Obama money floating around, I figured I'd get my piece of the pie while I could.

Now that's funny BLB :)

If'n you get enough Obama money be you could use some of to buy some bigger rats for Cherokee Gun Club...those ones you've been using look a mite underfed!!

Blue Wolf, I'm with you. Gotta have the Holy Black in a true bible beleivin', Bible thumpin' Baptist Category. Might make a New King James version of the Baptist Category for them non-smokey type shooters, though. :D

Now that's funny BLB :)

If'n you get enough Obama money be you could use some of to buy some bigger rats for Cherokee Gun Club...those ones you've been using look a mite underfed!!

The hotter it gets, the more you'll appreciate them small light targets. :wacko:

Blue Wolf, I'm with you. Gotta have the Holy Black in a true bible beleivin', Bible thumpin' Baptist Category. Might make a New King James version of the Baptist Category for them non-smokey type shooters, though. :D

Amen, Brother.

Now, I wonder what happened to Birdgun? Must have got caught up in that no smoke fog in his head. :wacko:

The NAR web site is having issues. Tech support is working on it. If anyone wants an application email or PM me your email and I'll send it.

BW

Also for the Baptist Category:

At the end of each Match, we'll have an invitation (sung to an appropriate hymn like "Just As I Am") for all the wayward and backsliddin' to come forward, repent of the wayward ways, and join the Baptist Category.

Wait a minute--------I think I'm Baptist--------------------------but---but---but

Birdhun must be one of them Fundamentalists. Us Moderates are allowed to square dance; just can't let on we know one another at the liquor store!

Thank you Kajun------------------

Missing another shoot this morning. Wasn't going to shoot, but I was going to see friends, watch the shoot and maybe run the loading or unloading table. Wife woke me up at 4:30 this morning saying she didn't feel well, so I'm here at home with her today. I'll try again next month - haven't been to a shoot since Jan 1st.

I'll pass that on to her, Holiday. Thankee kindly.

Bama Red, we were lookin' forward to seein' you today and you were missed.

But ya done right stayin' with the missis when she's feelin' poorly.

Tell her we've got her in our prayers and hopin' she get better real soon!

God bless,

Birdgun

Prayers up for your Missus Bama Red----a speedy recovery is requested. Ya dun good.

Thanks, boys. I knew it was the right thing to do :wub: , but I sure wanted to go to that shoot. <_<

Ah, well - next month!

If them are the lips I'd have to kiss on then I say PASS THE BOTTLE!! Woooo weee!! Some of them sour pusses look like they been suckin lemons for years!! :lol::lol:

Can I get a seegar to go with that bottle of who hit John? :):)

Missing another shoot this morning. Wasn't going to shoot, but I was going to see friends, watch the shoot and maybe run the loading or unloading table. Wife woke me up at 4:30 this morning saying she didn't feel well, so I'm here at home with her today. I'll try again next month - haven't been to a shoot since Jan 1st.

...your a good man Bama!

If them are the lips I'd have to kiss on then I say PASS THE BOTTLE!! Woooo weee!! Some of them sour pusses look like they been suckin lemons for years!! :lol::lol:

Can I get a seegar to go with that bottle of who hit John? :):)

Quigley,

Now that's somebody's Momma ya talking 'bout there. ;) BTW, I'm sorry I had to beat ya and Holiday but............ I just couldn't help myself atall. :lol:

Ambush applications are coming in. Now, don't forget we have a late fee after September 1st.

BW

Holiday i can't believe you and Quigley left the back door open again and let Blue Wolf slip in and snatch 1st place and a clean match from ya.Ya'll better get ya gamer britch's on or hire a hit man.CC can refer ya to one. HE HE HE LSC

Holiday i can't believe you and Quigley left the back door open again and let Blue Wolf slip in and snatch 1st place and a clean match from ya.Ya'll better get ya gamer britch's on or hire a hit man.CC can refer ya to one. HE HE HE LSC

LSC I knowed you'd come out of your hole and raise your ugly head above water pretty soon....caught up wif ya over in the Wahr part of this here board.

I don't have all my plans yet but I might be able to make Comin At Cha this year...I think you said some of you Alabama pards were gonna be there as well.

Of course I'll be over at Ambush to harass and generally cause trouble and maybe shoot at a few steel targets. If'n I don't touch the hard cider too much I mightn actually hit one of them there targets.

Apparently there is an ugly rumor going around that Blue Wolf beat me. That is is an u-truth. He completely WHUUUPPED me! On the first stage I apparently forgot how to aim. On the last I apparently forgot how to count. Oh, well. There is something to be said about being slower than a turtle in winter, right Blue Wolf?

LSC I knowed you'd come out of your hole and raise your ugly head above water pretty soon....caught up wif ya over in the Wahr part of this here board.

I don't have all my plans yet but I might be able to make Comin At Cha this year...I think you said some of you Alabama pards were gonna be there as well.

Of course I'll be over at Ambush to harass and generally cause trouble and maybe shoot at a few steel targets. If'n I don't touch the hard cider too much I mightn actually hit one of them there targets.

KK,

I heard the targets talking the other day, they was saying something about if you come they will have it easy. Said something 'bout you and LSC couldn't hit 'em to well. Said it'll be a vacation til I show up. :lol:

Still looking for your application LSC wants to know your category.

Apparently there is an ugly rumor going around that Blue Wolf beat me. That is is an u-truth. He completely WHUUUPPED me! On the first stage I apparently forgot how to aim. On the last I apparently forgot how to count. Oh, well. There is something to be said about being slower than a turtle in winter, right Blue Wolf?

I'm prayin' for Quigley, Blue Wolf, and Holiday Hayes return from the Dark Side. -_-

Archived