SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

Thought I'd run this back up and see who maybe planning on attending this year. I'm planning on shooting it barring any unforeseen circumstances. I may need someone to watch my backside and LSC need not apply. :huh:

Blue Wolf

Hummm!BW afraid big herd 'uv buffalo run over him this time. Hire heep plenty look outs. Me work for food and a place to stay. Cheep!

CC

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hummm!BW afraid big herd 'uv buffalo run over him this time. Hire heep plenty look outs. Me work for food and a place to stay. Cheep!

CC

CC,

I know ya and I know ther ain't nothing 'bout ya cheap.........................except maybe yer hat. :lol:

I'll be there and I plan to be shooting with all my old speed and accuracy. Anyone planning on taking last place overall is gonna have a real fight on their hands!

I plan on being there. I'll try and get there a little earlier this year so I can watch Blue Wolf get run over.

Uncle Frank may have to put a few traffic control devices on the range....maybe a few speed bumps. Just hope LSC don't stagger and pass out and become a speed bump :)

If'n he does convert hisownself into a speed bump, I'm gonna hafta install a Hi-Riser suspension kit on my golf cart. Just no way I'd clear that cowboy without it! :lol: :lol:

I'll be there and I'll have my eyes wide open Blue Wolf and Lick Skillet may be looking for payback and I don't want to get caught in the 'crossfire'. :unsure:

CBB, first you have to be able to hit something in the cross fire....I think you're safe :)

Oh no Badlands Bob, we aren't playing bump and fly this year. Unless LSC is volunteering to to be the hittee. I'm retired. :)

Krazy Kajun,

What exactly do ya know 'bout crossfires? :huh:

Blue Wolf

BW, I sure no nuff I don't wanna be in one!!

Been kinda busy here lately with all the going's on . I think what happened last year ,CC put that contract out on BW (road kill)and the hit man was trying for a 2 for 1 special.But ya can bet your backside i'll be keeping my distance from BW this year. LSC(road kill 2)

Iknow,I know----let's have a flip-flop race this year. I have the rule book. I got it the last time I was down in Bamburg, S.C. where they have the midget 'rasslin on Saddy nite and flip-flop races on Sunday morning on 4th of July week-end. What say ya'll? This dad-gum bumper car game just didn't pan out.

Why, Kajun ya ain't skeered of them crossfires are ya. Here I thought cajuns were tough. I mean the wrassle gators and all. :unsure:

BW

BW...if'n you were the one holding the guns in the crossfire I'd guess I'd feel safer :)

Been kinda busy here lately with all the going's on . I think what happened last year ,CC put that contract out on BW (road kill)and the hit man was trying for a 2 for 1 special.But ya can bet your backside i'll be keeping my distance from BW this year. LSC(road kill 2)

Well CC is kind of cheap. With a budget of $7.12, what kind of hit man did you expect him to hire?

Don't think you need to worry too much about no Crossfire - Chrysler discontinued them after the 2008 model year! :lol:

Well CC is kind of cheap. With a budget of $7.12, what kind of hit man did you expect him to hire?

Well, Bertha tried her best to run him down.....she just don't see to well over the steering wheel. I heered tell that ole CC did pay her the full $7.12 though, so maybe ole CC ain't that cheep after all. Of course ole CC did make her ride in the side compartment of the RV to Ambush....and charged her $7.12 for the privilege too!

Well it could be. We could mix the loin cloth race in conjunction with the flip-flop race. Picture this-----requirements:

1. 5'11 7/8" tall (men only)

2. 200 lb. minimum

3. gender (not important)

4. must shave unsightly hair or do the wax treatment

5. must have neatly trimmed toenails

6. Participants must be capable of running in flip-flops and maintain control of moving parts

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...............I'm starting to worry about CC, sponsoring a race for men only in flip-flops and loincloths :rolleyes:. Have ya bumped yer head or sumthing?

Kajun,

Ya know what happens when a LSU messes with a TIDE.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BW

Kajun,

Ya know what happens when a LSU messes with a TIDE.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BW

Well, I heard tell that there is a pretty savy coach that lives in New Orleans that happens to be free next year....hmmmm :)

Well, I heard tell that there is a pretty savy coach that lives in New Orleans that happens to be free next year....hmmmm :)

What's wrong with the mad hatter? Ya think Sean Peyton would be better? Maybe y'all should have done Saban better when he was there. :lol: I think maybe y'all should try to get Drew. :lol:

BW

I think I tuned in to the wrong channel.

What's wrong with the mad hatter? Ya think Sean Peyton would be better? Maybe y'all should have done Saban better when he was there. :lol: I think maybe y'all should try to get Drew. :lol:

BW

Mad Hatter is ok...I'm thinkin' Sean Payton would get the defense "fired" up, maybe the defense would have a more "bountiful" season :)

Mad Hatter is ok...I'm thinkin' Sean Payton would get the defense "fired" up, maybe the defense would have a more "bountiful" season :)

KK,

I'll give ya that but ya need TALENT to start with to have any attempt at bounty. :lol:

BW

KK,

I'll give ya that but ya need TALENT to start with to have any attempt at bounty. :lol:

BW

I've always said that LSU, just like "Bama, get's the best team money can buy. The only difference between Bama and LSU is that LSU has more generous alumini. LSU alum dutifully raise enough money every Friday night during football season to pay the bail to field an eleven man team!!

Archived