SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

LSC was shooting at NAR yesterday and he must be getting used to living with Bertha cause His chaps were knee length so I figured they were hers. wnader what garment he will borrow next????????/

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HTF,

Now you owe me a new keyboard cause I just spit Mt. Dew all over mine. You know how sticky MD can be.

LSC wearing Little Bertha's chaps-----that do beat all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

CC I did not have a camera but it was a sight to behold. I think I will take pity on ole LSC and fix him up with a pair of chaps so he and berta will each have a pair and not have to share. You know Bertha don't wear nothing under her chaps don't ya.

You looked, and still retained your vision? MT

Nah, he looked and Di slapped him silly! Now he has a different dominant eye :)

As for LSC, I don't think he's dominant anymore. Ima' thinking Bertha Lickskillet Charle, that'd be BLSC to us now that she's properly hitched, wears the pants, chaps and thongs for this family now. Well, maybe ole LSC gets to wear a thong occasionally :)

HTF,Thank goodness there were no cameras around this time.Bertha is gone visiting CC's grandaughters and left all her clothes behind,think she's gett'n home sick, just had to borrow dem chaps a feller gotta stay warm some how. LSC

HTF,Thank goodness there were no cameras around this time.Bertha is gone visiting CC's grandaughters and left all her clothes behind,think she's gett'n home sick, just had to borrow dem chaps a feller gotta stay warm some how. LSC

She left 5 days ago. Who you kidding?

CC I did not have a camera but it was a sight to behold. I think I will take pity on ole LSC and fix him up with a pair of chaps so he and berta will each have a pair and not have to share. You know Bertha don't wear nothing under her chaps don't ya.

Hey HTF,

You might need to get an extra large pair for LSC. I heard talk about him gaining weight since the wedding. Might take two sides to make them maybe more.

Blue ( who can't say much on weight) Wolf

Hey HTF,

You might need to get an extra large pair for LSC. I heard talk about him gaining weight since the wedding. Might take two sides to make them maybe more.

Blue ( who can't say much on weight) Wolf

Say BW, ya wouldn't know someone who does leather work that could "chap" LSC's "ends" up do ya?

KK, I might but I don't think he is all that good but expensive as all git out. :lol:

But,HE IS GOOD! :)

Boys, can ya hear the crickets...it sure is quiet around here.

Anyone heared anythang from Quigley? Ain't heard or seen hide nor hair from him since Ambush. You reckon he moved his little trailer from NAR homestead to some little forgotten place out in the woods for deer season?

Picked up a Ruger 1911 45 this week-end. Ready for wild bunch shoots.

...saw a few this past weekend...

...but I was at Wanenmacher's Gun Show in Tulsa...

Went over to visit with CC a while yesterday. He isn't feeling to well so remember him in your prayers.

Mark th eRuger 1911 are showing up now.

• 1 month later...

I'm ready for Ambush. My eyes should be super sharp by then. Cataeac surgery on 1/11 for left eye, and 1/25 for the right one.

Would like to invite all my Ambush partners to come down, over, or up to Valdosta Vigilance Annual match last Saturday of March. MT

http://vvc.lrsa.info/

I will be there-------If I can get over this terrible bronchitus attack that I have right now. Too many years smoking.

MT--if I were a traveling man would be there.

CC

I will be there-------If I can get over this terrible bronchitus attack that I have right now. Too many years smoking.

MT--if I were a traveling man would be there.

CC

I've had to watch my traveling also. No nite driving. I waited to long for catarac surgery. Started eye drops Sunday, go in tomorrow for the left eye. On the 25th they do the right eye. I waited to long and realized it when I shot Last stand and some of the many unique targets they had. Be glad when its over. MT

MT. I hear they have gotten really good on that cataract surgery. Both my parents had it done on both eyes and swore that it was the best thing they ever did. Praying that you have the same results, Pard.

MT,

They heal up real good. I had the surgery about 5 or 6 years ago maybe longer, you know how time gets away from you, and mine is doing fine. I shot a steel challenge match Sat. and came in fourth in two divisions out of 19 shooters so my old eyes are still holding up pretty good. I will be 70 next Sat. and I'm fat, one eyed, left handed, cripple,short,on a fixed income and rather homley looking but I'm still alive and shooting.

BR, how the heck are you?

MT,

They heal up real good. I had the surgery about 5 or 6 years ago maybe longer, you know how time gets away from you, and mine is doing fine. I shot a steel challenge match Sat. and came in fourth in two divisions out of 19 shooters so my old eyes are still holding up pretty good. I will be 70 next Sat. and I'm fat, one eyed, left handed, cripple,short,on a fixed income and rather homley looking but I'm still alive and shooting.

BR, how the heck are you?

CC, you left out ugly, cantankerous, mean mouthed and Bertha's father. Just wanted to make sure we had the complete picture here.....

Just saying :)

-------sum things a fellow just won't tell on hisself :P

CC, I'm stumbling along. The knee is getting progressively worse at a rapid rate. I have antibiotic spacer surgery the 25th of this month. They'll go in, take the artificial knee completely out and put it on a shelf somewheres and install a lump of antibiotic soaked concrete in its place for 6-8 weeks. During this time, I'll also be on IV antibiotics. At the end of this time, they reinstall the old artificial knee and hope that they were able to wipe out all the infection.

I'm really not looking forward to this as the knee will be totally immobilized for the 6-8 weeks with only limited weight-bearing allowed. Of course, after the old knee is put back in, its back to rehab for several months to build up the knee again. Sigh...............

CC, I'm stumbling along. The knee is getting progressively worse at a rapid rate. I have antibiotic spacer surgery the 25th of this month. They'll go in, take the artificial knee completely out and put it on a shelf somewheres and install a lump of antibiotic soaked concrete in its place for 6-8 weeks. During this time, I'll also be on IV antibiotics. At the end of this time, they reinstall the old artificial knee and hope that they were able to wipe out all the infection.

I'm really not looking forward to this as the knee will be totally immobilized for the 6-8 weeks with only limited weight-bearing allowed. Of course, after the old knee is put back in, its back to rehab for several months to build up the knee again. Sigh...............

Antibiotic soaked concrete? Who thinks up this stuff? Probably conjured up in a small metal boat after drinking beer. Bama, I sure hope this works. I know your patience has been tested over this knee.

Badlands Bob

Yeah, I guess the next option is to rip it off above the knee.

• 2 months later...

Thought I'd run this back up and see who maybe planning on attending this year. I'm planning on shooting it barring any unforeseen circumstances. I may need someone to watch my backside and LSC need not apply. :huh:

Blue Wolf

Archived