SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2012

It is 349 day's until Ambush 2012. Start making plans now.

I am going to pay the entry fee for one shooter outside the state of AL. I will keep all the names sent to me and put them in a hat. Somewhere in the March or April time frame I will get Lawman Mark to do the drawing from the hat and the winner will have his or her entry fee paid by me. Sorry I can't pay travel or lodging 9 Wish I could.)...

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to pay the entry fee for one shooter outside the state of AL. I will keep all the names sent to me and put them in a hat. Somewhere in the March or April time frame I will get Lawman Mark to do the drawing from the hat and the winner will have his or her entry fee paid by me. Sorry I can't pay travel or lodging 9 Wish I could.)...

That's great, I'm sure someone will be very surprised getting such a great chance. My hats off to you Hairtrigger. MT

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!!!! Salud!!!

He will draw the name on April first.

Just started a thread on the Wire; it has a pic from 2011 Ambush at Cavern Cove... :D

Just started a thread on the Wire; it has a pic from 2011 Ambush at Cavern Cove... :D

I seen the scoundrel looking guy back at the loading table in that pic.....looked a little suspicious to me.

I'll just put the pic here:

Great Balls of Fire!!!

Pic taken by Big Ole Brad--he be right good with that camera thingy.... :D

CC the drawing will be held May 6 at the NAR shoot. I plan on taking the names that are submitted and have Lawman Mark and Lick Skillit Charlie do the drawing. I will then notify the winner and pay for their entry to ambush when they send the registration form in.

Anyone from outside the state of AL either post on this thread or send me a pm if interested.

HTF,

I am a gambler of sorts. Please enter my name in the drawing for a free shoot to Ambush. I have never won anything so don't worry. (If I am eligible)

Enter Silver Don's name for he will be with me next year.

...Ms. Mary Matilda and I are going to our 4th Wednesday of the month shoot....

...another good day

...Ms. Mary Matilda and I are going to our 4th Wednesday of the month shoot....

...another good day

Must be nice. Some of us unfortunates still have to w*rk for a living.

Tell you what...why don't you shoot for me in my stead whilst you are there. When you're shootin' for me be sure the shoot extry fast so the spotters won't see all the misses. You'll also need to drop shotgun shells as you load your scattergun and also miss half of the KD on each stage. If'n you do that fer me I'll know I was fairly represented :)

Have fun with Ms. Mary Matilda and I hope to get to shoot with ya'll again real soon!

It was a lovely wedding...Bertha and Lickskillet Charlie are now hitched. The wedding video can be seen here. No more need be said...the video says it all. Congratulations Skipalick!

Well..............Well I just don't know what to say. I guess will have to contend with half midgets running around now. Probably be a whole passul of em. I figure the way Ol' Skittles gave her that kiss, he be serious about consummating that there weddin. I think there might be a party tonight in Jawja. Man it hurts to laugh, glad I had to stay in Alabama. I guess the better man won Bertha, Quigley maybe next time you will do better. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does this mean that Quigley's trailer will no longer be the center of attraction at Ambush? :) MT

PS I was under the impression that this is were Lickskillet and Bertha met, and first consummated.

...I'm pokin' out my mind's eye!!!!!!

These are the names I have received to date for the free shoot at Ambush 2012. Just to let you know I am serious and keeping a list. After last weeks wedding LSC might add his name cause he will probably have to leave Al. to escape the wrath of the midget unions.

1.OKB

2.CC

3. Badlands Bob

4. Cantankerous Tom

5. Rubeuduex

6. Mt Pleasant (423)476-6865 e-mail --- pleasant2@charter.net

7. MT

These are the names I have received to date for the free shoot at Ambush 2012. Just to let you know I am serious and keeping a list. After last weeks wedding LSC might add his name cause he will probably have to leave Al. to escape the wrath of the midget unions.

1.OKB

2.CC

3. Badlands Bob

4. Cantankerous Tom

5. Rubeuduex

6. Mt Pleasant (423)476-6865 e-mail --- pleasant2@charter.net

7. MT

Please add my name to that list too...mighty generous thing you and Miss Di are doing.

CC have you cut your hand on your new knife yet? Remember keep it locked in your pocket.

Any day now we'll be hearing about CC's trip to the ER for stitches. :lol:

Kinda makes you wonder if he really did fall on his head to get them stitches! Dollars to donuts ole CC cut hisself shaving with his new knife :)

...our little old town has had an annual turkey shoot for 30 years or so... ...raises money for various good causes...

...going to shoot 15 or so lines (one shot per person per line) - closest bee-bee to dead center wins the turkey or ham - shooting 12, 16, or 20 gauge using the house ammunition and nothing more than a full choke....

CC IS VERY busy putting together this 22 steel challenge shoot. We set up today and practiced some while we were there. This is gonna be fun.

I have not cut my finger yet on my new knife and I still remember that it has a lock. If fact, I love the lock, it keeps me from cutting myself. Thanks, Floyd.

Speaking of quiet---------------------------------LSC ain't said a word. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of quiet---------------------------------LSC ain't said a word. :lol: :lol: :lol:

CC, that's cuzz Bertha ain't told him he could speak yet...or what he could say :)

I'm still trying to find out where ole LSC and Bertha went on their honeymoon. Ain't there someone from Alabama who could enlighten us on that subject or perhaps stretch the truth or make up a notorious lie about it! Maybe LSC's brother Blue Wolf or Bertha's original first love Andrew Quigley :)

Yea well Herman Cain thought he had em' all paid off and look what happened. Some folks just caint keep a secret.

Dadgum BLB...ya owe me a keyboard for my confuser now!! I spit coffee all over the place when I read your post :)

Archived