SASS Wire Forum

OH NO!

Old Scatterbrain

Why on earth do the police have artillery in the first place? Guys, we need to do something about the continuing militarization of law enforcement in this country. If we don't speak out NOW, the day will come when...

Oh, wait. I guess by "heavy artillery" they meant submachine guns and .45-caliber pistols. Oops. Nevermind.

Talking heads <_<

Why on earth do the police have artillery in the first place? Guys, we need to do something about the continuing militarization of law enforcement in this country. If we don't speak out NOW, the day will come when...

Oh, wait. I guess by "heavy artillery" they meant submachine guns and .45-caliber pistols. Oops. Nevermind.

Talking heads <_<

Ahh yes. The Media. I was watching them reporting on the oodles of anti aircraft missiles that are missing from Ghadaffis arsenal. All the while they were showing clips of RPGs and mortar rounds. <_<:wacko:

After 35 years in the biz Bob, I've all but given up on being disgusted with the ignorance displayed by news media geniuses.

I've heard ...

The robber was armed with a 40 millimeter pistol ... wow, bet that had a helluva recoil.

The robber was armed with an automatic revolver ... yeah, that Webley-Fosbery is real popular in da 'hood.

Police siezed an arsenal of assault rifles ... while showing pictures of two Browning B5 shotguns and one Ithaca bolt rifle.

And there's the always famous 50 shot clip.

Yeegads.

After 35 years in the biz Bob, I've all but given up on being disgusted with the ignorance displayed by news media geniuses.

I've heard ...

The robber was armed with a 40 millimeter pistol ... wow, bet that had a helluva recoil.

The robber was armed with an automatic revolver ... yeah, that Webley-Fosbery is real popular in da 'hood.

Police siezed an arsenal of assault rifles ... while showing pictures of two Browning B5 shotguns and one Ithaca bolt rifle.

And there's the always famous 50 shot clip.

Yeegads.

:lol: How about the .38 automatic? (while there actually one was way back when it was VERY rare)

I love the semi-auto revolver, huh? How about the assault machine guns, heard that on a local channel here.

And then there's an arsenal of weapons and thousands of rounds of ammuntion. that = a couple of bricks of .22's and two handguns, a rifle and a shotgun!!!Egads that's a SASS match!:)

Archived