SASS Wire Forum

WTT Dillon .223 dies and conversion for 550b

Apachejack

I have a set of dillon .223 progressive dies and the conversion kit for a 550b that I don't need and want to trade for a set of .40 cal. and conversion or .32 h&r mag. w/conversion or .380 dies w/conversion. I also have a set of dillon .38 super dies that I will swap for any of the before mentioned dies from dillon. I would rather swap than sell outright.

I think I have an extra set of 32 H&R dies I would swap for the 38 Super. If I recall correctly my dies are RCBS. Will check when I get home.

I have a set of dillon .223 progressive dies and the conversion kit for a 550b that I don't need and want to trade for a set of .40 cal. and conversion or .32 h&r mag. w/conversion or .380 dies w/conversion. I also have a set of dillon .38 super dies that I will swap for any of the before mentioned dies from dillon. I would rather swap than sell outright.

How much would you take for the 223 conversion kit or and dies since I do not have any of those others to trade?

Gentlemen, I would rather swap for dillon stuff if possible because if I sell them I will spend the money on other things. I know the other dies work in my 550 but they are not as easy to clean as the dillon dies. I hope ya'll understand and I appreciate your offers. Apachejack

Archived