SASS Wire Forum

FS - Cimarron Remington 1858 5.5 w Kirst Konverter

Scratch McCoy

Up for sale:

1) Colt SAA SOLD!

2) Cimarron Remington 1858 5.5" barrel with .45LC Kirst Konverter and ejector rod. Made by Uberti. Also comes with original .44 black powder cap and ball cylinder. The .44 cap and ball cylinder is brand new and the gun has shot 20 rounds through the Kirst Konverter. Gun is basically brand new and flawless. Price $500 plus shipping to your FFL.

I have pictures of both send me a PM with your email address if you are interested and I will send pics.

Up for sale:

1) Colt SAA SOLD!

2) Cimarron Remington 1858 5.5" barrel with .45LC Kirst Konverter and ejector rod. Made by Uberti. Also comes with original .44 black powder cap and ball cylinder. The .44 cap and ball cylinder is brand new and the gun has shot 20 rounds through the Kirst Konverter. Gun is basically brand new and flawless. Price $500 plus shipping to your FFL.

I have pictures of both send me a PM with your email address if you are interested and I will send pics.

Would this HAVE to go thru an FFL if the .45 cyl was shipped seperately? Have an interest, but not wanting to pay an FFL for nuttin'.

Al

Evening Scratch:

I'll take this as per our e-mail discussion.

Thanks pard.

--Dawg

Archived