SASS Wire Forum

AMAZING Photos highlighting pride in the USA

Doc Windshadow

http://americanprideandpassion.com/photographs.php

his how to do it for the stage coach photo is at

and at the end of the video you will see links on how head done it for a lot of the other photos

http://americanprideandpassion.com/index.php

my favorite are the ones of the steam engines and the aircraft but I am enjoying all of them a real artist at work he seems to have taken a leaf from the famous steam engine photographer Winston Link who did this sort of thing by setting off tons of flashbulbs at once

You know I really wish that when things like this are found that we could show an example of the photos right here in the thread; the way we can show YouTube items, it would not affect the Load on the sass servers anymore than the youtube posts do and it would be a huge improvement to the wire... the forum software the Wire uses supports it and all the sysop needs to do is turn it on

if the folk that read this thread could just see one of the photos I know they would click on the link to see more of them.... I do not have a dog in this hunt and know nothing about the artist other than what he tells us on his web site. I just think that his art is exactly the for that SASS members would enjoy seeing yet after a day only you 2 guys seem to like it. using the metric that only 10% of folks that read a post will comment that means that only about 20 of those that have read the post cave clicked on the link and actually looked to see what it was about. if we could show the pictures we link to right in the thread I know that it would make a huge improvement in the way we enjoy the Wire

You know I really wish that when things like this are found that we could show an example of the photos right here in the thread; the way we can show YouTube items, it would not affect the Load on the sass servers anymore than the youtube posts do and it would be a huge improvement to the wire... the forum software the Wire uses supports it and all the sysop needs to do is turn it on

if the folk that read this thread could just see one of the photos I know they would click on the link to see more of them.... I do not have a dog in this hunt and know nothing about the artist other than what he tells us on his web site. I just think that his art is exactly the for that SASS members would enjoy seeing yet after a day only you 2 guys seem to like it. using the metric that only 10% of folks that read a post will comment that means that only about 20 of those that have read the post cave clicked on the link and actually looked to see what it was about. if we could show the pictures we link to right in the thread I know that it would make a huge improvement in the way we enjoy the Wire

+1

Been scratching my head over that (or fleas) for some time now..

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Archived